part 48

Immediately from hearing the boys reason, Wilbur was off. Off to find evidence to prove this crazy theory. Tommy had never once lied to him, never once bending the truth. From day one he was there.

As he looked he saw no evidence proving it was false. Everything aligned so perfect. So oddly perfect. But there was no way. It couldn't be true. He wouldn't let it. As he sat in his room thinking about it, Tommy kept his normal day going. Wilbur had been writing a letter as he sighed "Tommy, please take this to Karl.. And ask it be immediately sent off" he spoke softly, he hadn't said much since their conversation early that morning.

Tommy nodded and took of to Karl, a man he knew very well. Karl had always been odd to him. Loving to write tales of a far away place where Monarchy wasn't very known and Democracy was built. Where Anarchy fought always and people tried daily to survive. In this land, Techno wasn't a general. The emperor wasn't his self, The prince was an ex president.. And he? He was in between it all as a kid... Part of a family. Their family.

Tommy always liked to hear it. Of the Eggpire, and Kinoko Kingdom. The main lands and Snow Chester. Never had he heard of such places. It was all a fantasy to him. A lovely dream.

As he drew close Karl was writing in a book. He was the letter man, the one who received and sent the personal letters of the Royal family.. A boring job but it taught him to read and write. So it paid in its own way.

"Still working on the book Karl?" He asked smiling, wax sealed letter in hand as he got to his side. Karl laughed "I am adding a new twist! Wish to hear it?!"

Tommy couldn't say no. "Of course.. " he said as Karl opened the book. "right here. I am adding that Wilbur married a lovely girl named Sally!" He smiled happily.

This caused the Aide to laugh "Wouldn't that be something. Master Wilbur getting married.." He knew the prince would have to soon but doubted it..

Either way, he felt a bit happy the story was going oh so well. Especially with where he gained inspiration. It was all from his mind he said. Just used People he knew in this world to write into a new world. Change their names, and its a unique thing. Either way Tommy found it unique in its self.

"Karl I need this delivered immediately.. Crowned princes Wishes" he said calmly as he handed the sealed message and the other took it. "As you wish! Maybe I can meet new people when there, and..  Oh! Add more to the story!"

With that he was off, onto his separate adventure. While the Aide went back to work alone. Not much was said between him and the prince. Nothing had to be to know what the other thought of..

Karl ran quick, using the roads and trees he had memorized to his advantage. To his pleasure he only had a two day trip before he arrived.

Walking into the old yet restored town, Auburn trees lining the sides of the streets. It was Deep Autumn and now they were losing their leaves for Winter. They would regain them in Spring but for now he enjoyed it.

"Theres nothing like this in the Capitol" he gazed in awe as he walked around looking for a particular home. As he drew close he smiled. A cobble and wood hut with an anvil and swords to display

Knocking on the door, he smiled. But who answered he was not expecting. A boy with Brunette hair and an apron stood before him, a bit confused. "Hello, hey look my dad isn't home yet soo.." He smiled as Karl sighed

"So Mr Halo isn't home?" Was it that obvious he was a messenger? Well, he wasnt really blending in.

"Which sword was yours?" He asked to which Karl had to reply. "No no! I have a letter for Mr Halo, I never ordered a sword sir"

"Please. The names Sapnap" he introduced himself ever so carefully. As he sighed. "Okay. You can leave it with me. My father is on a trip through the badlands, to deliver a pre request.. They wanted it to be made there with them"

Karl nodded.. Though this village was part of the Arctic Empire he figured it was closer to the badlands, a day ride from the border. "Well, if he returns, Tell him the Prince Requires him to reply"

Hearing that Wilbur sent the letter he smiled. "Oh? How is he and his Aide?" He asked curious. He had been wishing to send a letter but never found the time to request a messenger as many costed for long distance as such between the Auburn Village and Capitol of the kingdom. The fact Karl made the journey by foot in two days?! That was a big feat. How one did so amazed him.

Karl sighed "They are alright. Tommy is healed and back to work. He tells me so much of you Sapnap" he told him how they were and spoke to the other.

Tommy indeed  spoke often of his old friends in the village the ones he grew with knowing. The ones who use to visit before they all grew up. Sapnap had Ben to the capitol once only. And it was to see if he was alive.

"I am very honoured he spoke of me. He was a good friend and very loyal" he smiled to Karl whom smiled back. Why did he see them being friends? Sapnap never saw people like this easily

Karl spent the whole day there. Two even. He was not due back, and for his time he spent he got close with the Halos son. Sapnap had no hate to seeing him for the Two days. He was glad to have someone to keep him company. But soon it was time for him to return.

"Take this note for me Karl?" He asked kindly as he paid the messenger for the letter they received. Karl would be paid twice. Once from Sapnap for Wilbur's letter.  And then Once for delivering Sapnap to the Capitol.

The other nodded "of course" he got his bag and set it in hugging him good bye.

But on his way down the street he swore he heard him.. Saying a "Write to me.. I will wait" to which even if just the wind playing tricks. Had him smile the whole way home