The End (Creators notes)

Thank you all for how this books gone. How it progressed.  I never thought it would get past the few reads it had in the beginning. Or that I would get so many kind and loving comments. Thank you to all for supporting me by giving me motivation. And while you think you haven't you did. Seeing the reads, once a month when I check, as my mother liked hearing it, I watched it go from 19 to almost 3k.. Three thousand. I never thought I would have that chance.

Thank you to my dear friend whom let me use the original plot, of a random au we spoke of. And thank you for helping with the first 10 parts.. I couldn't of gotten this far without you.

I am very happy with how this ended, but a bit disappointed in my self. It was to be longer but sadly I ran out of time and got distracted so much. I wanted to give you guys a proper ending and not just forget about another project I never finished. So for the new year, I have ended the book for you.

I am very grateful for how far this had gotten and the support everyone had given to me. Even if you didn't mean it. It helped a lot and I love it so much.

Remember.. Life gives you challenges because it knows you can over come them, don't give in.. You can fight your way through anything and everything.

You are braver than you think
Stronger than you believe and
Smarter than you think you are!