«14»

Davina's pov

Yea. So Kayson wasn't lying. Last night when he said "I'm gonna fuck you in every corner of this house." Or whatever he said.

He did. We definitely fucked all night. Just like he promised. Every. Fucking. Spot.

The kitchen counter, the bathroom counter, the shower, the loveseat in the living room, on the dining room table, in the hallway that separates the living room and our room, hell, even the porch swing.

Everywhere.

"Breakfast is on the table, I've gotta go outside for a minute." I hear Kayson's tired voice from the bathroom. It's 12 in the afternoon. And we still only got a few hours of sleep.

All night. We were at it all night.

"Mhm." I groan in response, still not even fully awake. I'm more than likely gonna go back to sleep. Fuck this 3 hours of sleep shit.

I hear the door shut and then I'm back to sleep, sleeping like a fucking rock.

Apparently.
- — - — - — - — - — - — -
Kayson's pov

Xander gave me a call, waking me up 30 minutes after I fell asleep next to Davina.

Telling me that Evelynn and Delilah were no where to be found, and it's been said that they're out here with us somewhere.

I'm not too phased because they're both little girls that couldn't care to get their designer shoes dirty, let alone get their $200 nails bloody. Unless they have someone with them.

So I took a shower to wash away the sins from last night. Cooked myself something to eat. I read a little bit. And then made Davina something to eat.

Now I'm walking around with my gun in my waistband. Not bothering to watch for my surroundings. Which was a mistake on my part.

Considering that now I feel a pair of eyes burning into the back of my head. I roll my eyes, turning around to see someone I haven't seen since the day of my mom's funeral.

The day of my dad's death.

"Kylo." I say through gritted teeth. Knowing exactly how this is gonna end up playing out. He's got the same hair, eyes, and face, but he's 6 inches shorter than me with no tattoos or piercings. He's also gained the slightest bit of weight.

"What's up Kayson. Long time no see." He spits out, trying to sound like a badass. He raises his hand to his hair and smiles. An ugly ass smile. I only say that because he's got rotted teeth with years worth of plaque layered on them.

Gross.

"Tell me where they are, Kylo." I say calmly, trying my hardest to stay calm.

"Oh. They're already in that house kidnapping your little girlfriend." I furrow my eyebrows, suddenly finding it harder to stay calm. Now struggling to keep my voice low.

"You're dead." I spit out, still attempting to stay calm, failing more now than ever.

"You wouldn't kill your own twin brother, Kayson." I look down with a little smile and chuckle to myself. Telling myself not to shoot him dead as we speak.

"Who says it was gonna be me? Kylo." I raise my eyes back to his, his facial expression giving away every ounce of regret he's holding. He turns his head around, seeing Xander already standing behind him.

"Don't kill him yet, just keep him in your sight." I say walking back to the beach house. "I've gotta go check on D."

"Go find your girl." He says to me with a smirk, sending a wink in my direction.