1

Incheon International Airport

9:00 PM

When there was a school semestral break, the tall girl went on vacation to Taiwan to visit her parents and stayed there for two weeks. And tonight, she had just flown back to South Korea because five days from now, their classes will resume again.

The tall girl wore simple clothes but still look attractive. Wearing a black hoodie jacket and jeans paired with white sneakers and colored gray crossbody bag. She also wears a black cap, and eyeglasses, and pulled up her black mask to see less of her face. She was walking towards the exit and stopped when she noticed it was raining outside.

"I didn't know the weather wasn't good tonight", she mumbled while her hands were placed inside the pockets of her pants. She then took her phone out and message her friends to let them know she had just arrived at the airport.

                                    : Where are you guys?  
                                       I'm already here at
                                       the exit. It's raining.😑

Yoo Jeongyeon: We didn't know it was raining. Anyway, We are here in the waiting area. Come here!

Son Chaeyoung: We got here so early! We got bored waiting for you in the car so we came here. It's a good thing! The view here is even better than there in the parking area. 💖

Yoo Jeongyeon: Yeah, there's a lot of view-tiful girls here. 😍🤤

She just shook her head and let out a sigh after reading those messages. She didn't take the time to reply to her friends. Instead, she just put back her phone in her pocket and without choice, she will return to where her friends are. Before she began to walk, she glance once again to the outside and noticed the rain became heavier. Followed by a bolt of lightning flashed and thunder rumbled.

As she turned away, a girl who was in a hurry suddenly bumped into her. She's way taller than this girl. Its hair is blonde. Wearing a rose pink long sleeves cotton shirt that was tucked into her denim pants pairing with white sneakers which made her look dynamic with a chic aura. She wore a black cap and white mask partially worn and placed on her chin. She was carrying a huge luggage and some paper bags. It looks like she also went somewhere and just arrived at the airport. The blonde girl kept her face down as if she was trying to avoid being recognized.

"I'm sorry", she said with her voice trembling. She also bowed her head as she apologized to the girl in front of her. She looks so tense when she faces the tall girl. She was restless and uncomfortable. Her hands were shaking in fear at which the tall girl noticed that there seemed to be something wrong with the actions of the blonde girl.

"Are you okay?", asked the tall girl when suddenly the place lit up with a bright flash of lightning, and thunder clapped. A loud roar can be heard from the inside which made the blonde girl flinch all of a sudden and yelp in fear. She panicked and got scared. She immediately sat on her knees with her hands covering her ears. The tall girl was startled by the girl's sudden behavior but she quickly responded to it. She held both of the girl's wrists and supported her to stand. She glanced at the blonde girl's face that she couldn't see a while ago because it was slightly covered by the cap. She then noticed the blonde girl's eyes were closed and there were slight tears on them.

At that moment, she witnessed the beauty of the blonde girl up close. She was mesmerized by the view. Everything turned into slow motion. Her breathing slowed down along with her heart pounding. She also heard every beat of her heart that she finds unusual. She felt an inexplicable sense of excitement and a weird feeling as if she felt an instant connection to the girl in front of her.