25

"And all of a sudden, I was struck between wanting to wait for you and wanting to forget you. I didn't know which one was better so somehow I was doing both at the same time."

-Sana

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"It was nice to meet you again, Mr. and Mrs. Kim. I'm going back to my seat now. Have a wonderful night. Please, excuse me." Sana smiled softly and bowed her head in respect to Dahyun's parents.

"Alright. Take care, young lady", Mrs. Kim said and smile as well to Sana.

"You're beautiful, Ms. Minatozaki. My dear Dahyun here still has good and clear eyesight." Mr. Kim said all of a sudden and then let out a chuckle before Sana went back to her table. The old man stop when her daughter gently patted his arm.

"Dad, stop it! You're embarrassing me." Dahyun whispered to her father.

"Why? I didn't say anything bad here." Mr. Kim whisperingly answered as he forcefully denied that he didn't want to convey anything and only wanted to praise the blonde girl. But it only made Dahyun glare at the old man even more. Knowing her father didn't say it just to praise the blonde girl. She knows that her father wants Sana for her. But it was not in her mind.

The old man laughed softly at her daughter's reaction and then looked at Sana with a smile. "I hope to see you again, young lady."

The blonde girl smiled once again and then, she finally say goodbye to them.

After Dahyun introduced Sana to her parents, she immediately returned the blonde girl to her friends.

"Please, forgive my father for his silliness." Dahyun awkwardly smiles while scratching her temple. While Sana let out a giggle at the girl and said, "Why? It's okay. I like your father. I mean he's funny that's why no worries at all".

Sana has returned to her seat. Dahyun left already and went back to her parents. She was about to sit when her eyes landed in the distance and she noticed Tzuyu walking away. The tall girl was rushed staggering towards the exit while holding a bottle of wine. She didn't know to herself why there was a part of her that wanted to follow Tzuyu. And there she goes, immediately excusing herself to her friends.

"Girls, I~I'm just going to use the restroom. I'll be back", she lied.

Sana took her bag and quickly chased Tzuyu out of the place. She silently followed the tall girl until they reached the parking area. She stopped walking and watch the drunk Tzuyu as she waits for what else the tall girl will do next. Sana covered her mouth in surprise when Tzuyu suddenly opened the bottle of wine; drink it until she finished the liquor.

Suddenly, Tzuyu fell and then accidentally leaned its back against the wall, reason for Sana to be alarmed.

"Ohmygosh!"

Sana quickly moved her feet and ran to Tzuyu. She then took the bottle away from the girl and put it to their side. At first, she hesitated whether to hold Tzuyu but in the end, she did touch the face of the tall girl. She cupped both of its cheeks to see the face and she saw the tall girl's eyes were closed proof that the alcohol has already taken effect. She smelt the reek of wine towards Tzuyu but the tall girl's scent is more dominant. She was startled when her hands were thrown away.

"Yaah! Don't touch me! Who are you?!", Tzuyu exclaimed while its eyes were still closed.

Sana didn't say anything. She just fumbled and searched for the car key in Tzuyu's suit. After a minute, she found the car and bring Tzuyu to the vehicle. She had a hard time putting the tall girl inside because of its heaviness and the body can no longer respond in drunkenness. When she placed the tall girl in the back seat, she immediately got into the car to take Tzuyu into its house.