46

6:20 AM

Sana's POV

I woke up to the sudden doorbell. It's Saturday and I had no idea who would visit me this early morning. Jihyo or the other girls can't be here because they have their own things to do. I got up immediately when I think maybe it was Dahyun. I know she won't come here because she said yesterday that she will be busy with their company.

"Where are you going?", Tzuyu woke up and then sat on the couch. She held her head and massage it. She has a hangover for sure.

"Sorry, I didn't intend to wake you up, but someone's here. I need to check who is it", I said to her and walk towards the door. I was surprised to see Dahyun in front of my house.

"Da~Dahyunaaa...." I called her through the intercom.

"Good morning, Japanese beautiful lady!", Dahyun greeted me with a smile on her face.

"W~What are you doing here? I thought you were going to be busy today."

"I just came here because I still have 30 minutes to eat breakfast with you and 10 minutes to go to the company."

"Look! I brought us food to eat. It's your favorite meal!".

"You have a visitor...".

I was startled when Tzuyu speak all of a sudden behind me. I looked back and saw how serious her face was. My eyes were squeezed shut in frustration. Why did it happen now? Dahyun can't see her. She shouldn't know that Tzuyu's here. I came to my senses and quickly pulled Tzuyu into her arm.

"Where are we going?", Tzuyu abruptly stop and frowned at me.

"Dahyun's outside. She shouldn't see you here. Can you please....hide in my room in the meantime until she leaves? Please? I'll talk to you soon." I give her a pleading look, hoping she'll understand me.

"Wait! What?!", she firmly said and looked at me with disbelief. "Why would I do that? I will not going to hide just because she is here." The tone of her voice was mixed with annoyance. Her face turned dark and cold. "I was the first to go here. I've been here since last night. I won't be the one who will adjust.

"Tzuyu...Look at me. I'm sorry. Okay? I didn't mean to offend you. It's just that...Dahyun might think something about us. I don't want her to misunderstand this and get hurt".

She frowned even more as she didn't seem to like what I said.

I don't even know why I said that. Now, I screwed up.

"Sana! Can you hear what you're saying to me?! What am I here?! A threat in your relationship? Am I like a fcking mistress here that you don't want to show up to your beloved wife?! And for you not to get caught cheating on her?! Is that what you are trying to convey here?". Tzuyu was fuming mad. She was pissed off, indeed furious, at what is happening.

"Tzuyu...Come on! What are you saying?! You know it's not like that." I stepped closer to her and was about to touch her face but she just look away and tried to avoid me.

"It's not like what you think..I'm sorry. I thought you'll understand..." I felt a pang of guilt, not thinking carefully about my words.

"But that's how it feels...You make me feel like that, Sana", she said in a low voice. "You're worried that she might get hurt when she sees us together here in your house....but how about me? Did you think of me? Have you at least thought about how I feel?". She gave me a saddened look. I really did not mean to hurt her feelings.