41

"What was the most pain you have ever felt?".

Healing from someone I once thought I would heal with.

S.M.

---

"Where are you now?!".

A girl asked with a hint of annoyance in her voice over the phone and it was the third time she called.

"I'm on my way now!". She quickly responded to the girl, but it was a lie, she had just finished taking a shower.

"Don't be mad. I'm sorry. I'll be there—."

"This is an important meeting, Sana. I even reminded you about this last night."

She hears a series of sighs from the girl she was talking to.

"I know. I know Jihyo. Sorry, I forgot. Just give me 10...Ahm..No..20 minutes and I'll be there."

"You know what....you should go back to the condo. It's not that far to JYPE than your new house. Also, it's less hassle and you'll never be late".

"We have already talked about that and you know my reason," Sana said to Jihyo while she was busy deciding which clothes she should wear for today. She picked up the black crop top and denim square pants pairing it with white Nike shoes and a Prada mini bag on her wardrobe.

Why Sana left and find a new place to live? It was because there were a lot of memories of her and that girl around the place. Traces of her past were scattered in every corner of it and Sana just wanted to forget that. She's trying to remove everything about Tzuyu from her system. She's trying, she really does but she can't. No matter how hard she tries, she still couldn't do it.

"Okay. I'll hang up now. I expected you to be here exactly 10:00 AM because that was the time of our meeting. Make it faster, Minatozaki. We both know you don't want me to be mad, right?". Jihyo said it with a serious tone to give a warn to the girl and at that point, Sana started to feel nervous because she knew she was in trouble.

"Alright—."

Jihyo ended the call right away without letting Sana to finished her words. Sana let out a stressful sigh as she put her phone on the bed. She dressed quickly and dry her hair using a blower. She only put lipstick and light foundation on her face and sprayed a little amount of her favorite perfume on her clothes and skin. Just like that, Sana is done with herself and now ready to leave her house. She hastily walked to the garage and get inside the car. Started the engine and carefully drove to her workplace.

While the girl was driving, her phone rings again. She whines thinking that Jihyo is calling her again, but this time it was Dahyun. Sana smile automatically as soon as she saw the name of the caller and she quickly answer it.

"Yes, Hello? Dahyunieee.."

"Hi, Sana"

"What is it this time? Let me think...Do you miss me that's why you call?", Sana giggled as she teased the girl over the phone.

She heard a small sigh from the girl.

"Oh, come on! How did you know that?", Dahyun said in a long, high-pitched complaining sound.

"Well, because I'm Minatozaki Sana", the girl said with confidence, grinning from ear to ear.

"Tss. You're so full of yourself, Minatozaki. Why you always said that whenever I call you? Can't you think of any other reason?".