30

After the sudden incident, the girls quickly arrived and bring Tzuyu to the hospital safe and sound.

As of now, they are in front of the emergency room and waiting for the doctor to come out. Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon just sat quietly in the hospital waiting chair. A slow and deep sigh was the only thing coming out of their mouths as they were so nervous and looked like a mess because of what happened earlier. Meanwhile, Sana was at the end of the seat and keep her distance so that the two could not hear her cry. She lowered her head and just looked down while her hands were firmly on her knees. Her eyes were already swollen from crying until now. She was really worried and it was so obvious that she was mentally troubled about what is happening with Tzuyu.

Chaeyoung couldn't bear to hear and see Sana crying. So she tapped Jeongyeon on the arm and then glance at Sana telling her friend to talk to the girl. Jeongyeon immediately understood her and did it. She slowly approach Sana and quickly give her a hug which made the girl gasp in surprise.

With just a few seconds, Sana break down and began to wail.

"Hush now. She will be okay". Jeongyeon softly rubbed Sana's back to calm her down.

"Jeong..."

"What's happening? What's goin' on with her? Please, tell me!". The girl pleaded; hoping she could get an answer to Jeongyeon since the girl was one of Tzuyu's best friends.

"Sana....", Jeongyeon was about to speak but she was interrupted when the door to the emergency room suddenly opened and Dr. Kang appears.

"Are you guys here for Ms. Chou Tzuyu?"

Mr. and Mrs. Chou are in Taiwan so the girls will take in-charge of taking care of Tzuyu while her parents were away.

"Are you Tzuyu's friends?"

Chaeyoung immediately stood up from her seat while Jeongyeon turned her head to the side to see the doctor. She slowly removed her embrace to the girl beside her and then also stood up. Sana just wiped her tears and remained in her seat. No intention of looking at the doctor. Not wanting to hear anything. She was afraid and not ready to know any bad news that the doctor will tell about Tzuyu.

"I'm Dr. Kang Daniel. I am Tzuyu's doctor. Her cardiologist."

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were not surprised by how the doctor introduced himself. It's because they already know about it and their friend's illness.

But for Sana, it was unrealistic to the point that she can't imagine that Tzuyu has a heart disease.

After she heard it, her eyes widened as she was dazed by that revelation. She immediately looked at Dr. Kang and while staring at the doctor, Sana could feel every beat of her heart. Its heartbeat seemed too loud in her ears. What she heard next from the doctor was the thing she couldn't bear the most. It made Sana even more nervous.

"She had a heart attack earlier. Good thing she was given first aid and quickly bring her to the hospital."

Sana was too stunned to speak. She froze for a second, her face twisted with a state of shock. She couldn't even move her mouth to utter some words. She wanted to ask so many questions but none of it came out of her mouth.

"Doc, how is she?", asked Chaeyoung.

"We just ran a few tests on her but her condition is stable at the moment. She's fine now but she may feel a bit of pain when she woke up."

"Are we allowed to see her?", Jeongyeon asked calmly.

The doctor nodded. "Yes, of course. You guys just wait until she was taken to her room. Ms. Chou needs to be confined in the meantime because she was still under observation. Maybe tomorrow, if she was fully recovered she can go home then."