3

"Yah! Jeong! Tzu! Let's get out of here. We're late to Twice's fan sign event."Chaeyoung leaned over and whispered to the girls next to her after they received their medals and diplomas and were acknowledged as the top students in their class. Today is their graduation and at the same time, Twice's fan signing event. Chaeyoung had been encouraging her friends to run away at their graduation ceremony. Jeongyeon glanced at her wristwatch to check how much time was left before the fan signing ends. "We still have an hour", she informed. The two girls looked at Tzuyu, waiting for the go signal to see if their friend would agree to their escape planning.

"You buy an album so I thought you want to see Sana. But I guess it looks like Jeongyeon and I will be going there at the event without you", Chaeyoung was wearing a goofy smirk and winked at Jeongyeon, acting to leave their seats.

"Yah! W~wait! I'll go with you...Just make sure no one could notice are escaping", Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows as she pushed her friends. Luckily, they were sitting in the back so it was easy for them to escape. They looked around first making sure no one sees them. The three girls inclined their heads as they rushed towards the exit. "Come on! Make it faster!", Tzuyu commanded.

"Okay..." Jeongyeon responded.

"Yah! Don't push me!", Chaeyoung complained to Jeongyeon who was laughing behind her.

---

The three did not use the main gate. Instead, they went through the back so as not to be caught by the guard who was on duty. But unfortunately, the gate wasn't available.

"It's locked. What are we going to do?!", said Tzuyu.

"Wall." Jeongyeon darted up at the huge barrier and began assessing if she would be able to climb on it.

"What?!", Tzuyu and Chaeyoung said in unison with their mouths agape.

"Let's climb the wall", Jeongyeon suggested.

Because Tzuyu and Jeongyeon were simply very tall, they can climb the wall easily without much difficulty.

"Yah! Yah! How about me?! Don't leave me here! Did you two forget that I'm not tall as you guys?!", Her voice held a hint of sarcasm as Chaeyoung shouted behind the wall.

"Ow, I thought you'd gotten a little taller", Jeongyeon teased her friend.

"Yah! Jeong! I heard that! What did you say?!".

Before Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon fight with each other, Tzuyu decided to handle it once and for all.

"You two had to stop now."

"Jeong..Enough. Stop teasing Chae. We won't make it to the event if you guys kept bickering with each other", Tzuyu scolded them.

Jeongyeon and Tzuyu thereupon reached out for Chaeyoung's hands to help her climb the wall. After a few minutes, they finally stepped outside the school. Chasing their breath as they run to the parking area where Tzuyu's car is.

---

"Where is the location?", Tzuyu asked while taking off her graduation gown and mortarboard cap. She then gave it to Chaeyoung who was sitting in the backseat.

"Hyundai Department Store U-PLEX Jade Hall", Chaeyoung responded.

Tzuyu quickly drove her car towards the said place. They arrived at the location but they only have half an hour before the fan signing ends. And because they were late at the scheduled time, the guard won't let them in. One of the managers saw the commotion. So the manager along with the event's organizer went to talk to them.

"Come on! Let us in", Chaeyoung whined in frustration.

"What's going on here?", the manager asked and eventually, it was settled amicably. The event's organizer checked their names on the first-come-first-serve list. Luckily, the three girls were among those first fans to buy a single copy of the album that's why they will be able to participate in the fan sign event. Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, and Tzuyu were the last fans to come face to face with Twice.