14

It's almost eight o'clock in the evening. The girls were at a restaurant after Tzuyu was rushed to the hospital. Jeongyeon was with them. She went immediately to her friends as soon as she got a call from Chaeyoung about what happened to Tzuyu. Jeongyeon and Tzuyu were sitting next to each other while Chaeyoung sat across them. No one speaks and they are just waiting for who will speak first. Jeongyeon glances at Tzuyu. They seem to be talking by just looking at each other. Tzuyu looked at Chaeyoung who was staring silently at the glass of water in front of it. This is the moment she's been waiting for. The right time when she can tell Chaeyoung about her condition. Tzuyu didn't know how to start. It was like something was stuck in her throat. Until Chaeyoung herself spoke and ended their silence. "What just happened?", she asked seriously. She raised her head and then looked at Tzuyu. "Is there something I don't know?", she added.

Jeongyeon noticed that Tzuyu was having a hard time telling Chaeyoung so she took the initiative to open it up. She was about to speak when Tzuyu suddenly grabbed her shoulder and then smiled softly at her. At that time, she gives respect to Tzuyu and let her friend speak for herself.

"I'm sick", Tzuyu simply said to Chaeyoung. The girl in front of her frowns as she was look confused. To Chaeyoung understand it clearly, Tzuyu already said what is her illness.

"I have a heart disease." Tzuyu wasn't worried about herself. She was worried about what Chaeyoung would feel after her friend found out about her condition. Chaeyoung's eyes widened. She was surprised by what she heard from Tzuyu.

"W~what did you say?", Chaeyoung asked a question as if she believes that she just misheard Tzuyu.

"Chaeyoung...I have a congenital heart defect".

"Y~Yah....You're not joking, right?", Chaeyoung asked. But Tzuyu shook her head in response. Proof that she's not messing around with Chaeyoung.

"What she said is true." Jeongyeon intervened.

"And you know about it?!". Chaeyoung waited for an answer but Jeongyeon didn't say a word and just remain silent. She then took a deep breath and looked at her friends in disbelief. She stood up from her seat and quickly left the restaurant.

"Yah! Chaeyoung! Where are you going?!", Jeongyeon yelled. Then, she saw Tzuyu chasing Chaeyoung out of the restaurant so she couldn't do anything but follow her two friends.

---

"Wait! Chaeyoungiiiee!", Tzuyu called as she chased Chaeyoung toward the parking area. When she got close to her friend, she immediately grabbed Chaeyoung by the shoulder to prevent her from getting into the car and leaving.

"Chaeyoung", she called again but Chaeyoung just shrugged her shoulder to removed Tzuyu's grip on her.

A few seconds passed, and Chaeyoung is still not facing the tall girl. Tzuyu heard a sniff and even though she couldn't see Chaeyoung's face, she knew her friend was crying because she saw from the back how Chaeyoung wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry. I didn't tell you sooner. It just happened that Jeongyeon know it first because she just caught me in the act of drinking my medicine. But believe me, I'm really going to tell you about my condition. I was just looking for the right time." Tzuyu explained.

"Why is it always the right time? When should be the right time? You should have told me. If not that day when Jeongyeon already found out, come on... many days have passed that you can tell that to me. Why do you have to keep it a secret from me? I thought there was no secret." Chaeyoung spoke calmly but she felt hurt for being the last to know about Tzuyu's condition.

"These past few days have been so much fun for us so why would I ruin it?", Tzuyu let out a soft chuckle.

"You should have told me anyway. I'm your friend too. And you know that I hate keeping secrets."