26

The next day.....

7:00 pm, At JYP Entertainment parking area

Tzuyu had been in her car for almost two hours now, waiting for Sana to come out of the building. As time goes by, her breathing became very shallow. She kept fidgeting with the steering wheel while her eyes were on the exit door. She fought with herself not to be impatient. And it was a relief to her that she managed to convince herself to wait a few minutes more for the blonde girl to show up. Then suddenly, her face lit up when she finally saw the girl she had been waiting for so long. She didn't get out of her car and waited for Sana to pass in front of her car before she showed up.

Tzuyu opened the car door and Sana noticed her immediately. The blonde girl looked at her with a blank expression. Then quickly averted its eyes and just continued walking towards her car.

"Sanaaa.....", the tall girl called out. But the blonde girl keeps on ignoring Tzuyu as if she didn't see or hear anything.

"Sana..Can we talk?". Tzuyu said as she continued chasing the blonde girl.

"Sana...Please, talk to me!".

"Sanaaa!".

At the last call, Sana stopped walking. Tzuyu grabbed that chance and briefly approached the blonde girl. She held the girl by the arm causing Sana to turn to her.

"Let go of me". The blonde girl said in a low voice while looking down at Tzuyu's hand that was gripping her. Her gaze went to the face of the tall girl in front of her. With a cold stare and dark expression, Sana warned Tzuyu once again, "I said let go", she said firmly. The tall girl take a quick response and removed her hand as what was told to her.

After a minute, she gathered the courage to speak up to Sana.

"About last night–."

"Forget it."

"W~What?!".

"I said forget everything last night. As if nothing happened. That it never happened. It's just simple, Tzuyu."

"Sana....What you say is impossible".

"Then make it happen. Make it possible as that."

"You're unbelievable!". Tzuyu accidentally raised her voice at the blonde girl in annoyance. She couldn't stand those words that coming from Sana.

The blonde girl was stunned for a moment. She didn't expect the tall girl to speak to her like that. Sana looked to the side then face again at Tzuyu.

"You know what....... Just stop this nonsense. We ended our relationship a month ago. You cheated on me and it's already over between us. What else do you want from me?!".

"Do you still love me?", Tzuyu boldly asked the blonde girl.

After that sudden question, silence prevailed between the two of them. The only thing Tzuyu could hear was her rapid chest beating and her slow breathing. She's waiting for the blonde girl to speak even though she knows that it will not be a good answer after all.

On the other hand, Sana becomes speechless. Her momentary bravery was gone and replaced by weakness. She then hesitated whether to answer that question or not. Because to be honest, Sana doesn't really know how to answer that question. Deep inside her, she still really loves Tzuyu. It didn't go away but it wasn't right to continue loving the person who is unfaithful and betrayed her. It's because, for her, it's called stupidity. She has been hurt. She was hurt by the person she trusted the most. Sana bit her lower lip as she slowly regained her trance.