23

Jihyo had just left JYP Entertainment when she received a phone call from Jeongyeon. And according to her partner, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung just arrived at the house and saw that Sana and Tzuyu fought. Jihyo quickly got into her car and hurried home to see her friend, Sana. She tried calling the blonde girl, but the other line only keeps ringing and no one answered.

"Come on! Answer your gaddamn phone, Minatozaki...", she mumbled as she started to get worried about Sana after not answering her calls. She put her phone down and just decided to call again the blonde girl after a few minutes. She needs to be calm; focus on the road, and drive safely.

A couple of hours ago, Jihyo arrived at the condo. While she is waiting for the elevator to come down, she did another call to Sana but she couldn't contact the blonde girl anymore. So she drop a message hoping this will be read it.

Where the hell are you, Sana?! I've been trying to call you but you weren't answering your phone. I'm so worried about you. Call me after you read this, okay?

The elevator wide open and Jihyo entered. She pressed the button on which floor their condo was. When she finally arrived, Jihyo didn't go to her room but went straight to Sana's and checked if the blonde girl was already home bT. She rang the doorbell and waited for the blonde girl to open the door.

A few minutes later and Jihyo has been standing in front of the room. Walking back and forth but still no response from Sana. Since she was tired all day, she decided to go to her room and rest there in the meantime.

While she was waiting for Sana, she took a shower first. Until she fell asleep on the couch without realizing it. All of a sudden, the doorbell rang and Jihyo woke up immediately. She quickly stood up and went to open the door. She gasped when Sana appeared in front of her. With bloodshot and swollen eyes from crying. Its face was pale, weary, and full of sorrow that made Jihyo worried so much. This is the first time she saw Sana being like this, a complete mess.

"Sanaaa...What happened to you? Why—". The short-haired girl was interrupted when Sana quickly hugged her tight. A loud wail was heard all around.

"Ohmygosh...Come inside and sit here. Tell me what happened?!". She made Sana sit on the couch and hugged the blonde girl again.

In her arms, she let Sana cry. Sana let out a sob. The blonde girl was crying so hard. She cried and cried until she no longer could. Her heart sunk in pain. Her body felt numb and almost had her sanity lost.

"Jihyo......Tzuyu broke up with me. It hurts so much!", Sana cried in agony.

Jihyo was just listening quietly while softly rubbing Sana's back; trying to make her friend calm down. She bit her lower lip to prevent herself from crying. She could not bear to see Sana suffering and being hurt like this. It made her heart shattered.

From what she had heard about Sana and Tzuyu's complicated status, she already knew that this would be the outcome. The only thing she couldn't accept was why Tzuyu did this to Sana.

Everyone knows how much Tzuyu loves Sana. That's why she felt betrayed after she entrusted her friend to Tzuyu.

Jihyo touched both of Sana's cheeks. She slowly caressed it and wiped away the tears that keeps on flowing while trying to smile in front of her friend.

"Aigooo...Look at these eyes of yours, they were not attractive anymore. You're eyes were already worn-out. Please, stop crying now, Sanayah..".

Jihyo deeply sighed with fret.

"You can do this, right?".

"I~I can't. I don't want to lose her, Jihyo. I love her this much", Sana whimpered.