18

Sana's POV

I told her before...

If I give you a chance to enter my life, won't you hurt me?

Kpop idol is very difficult. I'm always occupied with work. This means I'm actively engaged or occupied by a busy schedule. I'm not saying that being a celebrity or an idol is the busiest of all people who work, but it's not easy for us when it comes to time management. It's so complicated. That's why most celebrities say that love should be put aside and their career will be their priority and always comes first before anything else. Also, other celebrities were in a relationship but it doesn't last long either because it seems like they thought that work was more important at the current time.

Until now, I still remember what was her answer...

"I can't promise that I won't hurt you, because that's always included in every relationship. But I can only promise one thing. Every time I hurt you, expect me to be by your side and I'll always remind you how blessed I am that you let me into your life".

But why aren't you here with me? Where are you now? Where's my Tzuyu? The person who promised me that when I'm hurt she'll be there for me no matter what happens.

---

After the concert, everything suddenly changed in an instant.

One...

Two...

Three days passed.

Turned into a week..

And now, it's been two weeks.

That my girl is changing.

From being sweet and caring she went back to being a cold person again.

From being sensitive to doesn't care anymore.

From being an amusing and entertaining person to always be annoyed.

From always making a way to give me time to just chat or call when she has time.

From being talkative to "nothing much is happening to me this day".

From seeing each other every day to rarely seeing each other now.

From always surprising me to nothing new happening.

From always updating me to reasoning she's just busy.

From always saying thank you to being full of sorry now.

I know I'm not enough for her but why has she changed?

Or maybe she's already tired of me and this kind of relationship we have.

---

1:00 PM

I'm here today with the girls at Jyp Entertainment. We just finished a photo shoot for Cosmopolitan magazine. It's good that we weren't too busy these days that's why we have more time to relax and rest in the meantime. I was sitting on the couch while staring at my phone and reading her last message to me.

I love you

I love you

I love you

I love you

I love you

I was startled when Jihyo talked to me.