42

6:40 PM

"I guess I dressed up too early or she was just late to pick me up", Sana was sitting on the couch waiting for Dahyun to arrive. She fidgeted her hands in her lap while wondering if she should call Dahyun and ask where the girl is at this time.

"Should I call her?", she asked in the back of her mind.

"No! She might think that I'm excited to see her". Sana suddenly said it out loud.

And while she was busy talking to herself, her gaze went to the bouquet of pink camelia on the table.

Being an idol, Sana always receives flowers and gifts. But there's someone who always sends her bouquets of red roses along with gifts. That has happened on every occasion. The sender never mentioned its name. It's been happening for a year now. This time, Sana received a different flower. At first, she thought it was Dahyun who secretly sent it to her but it wasn't the girl so she thinks maybe it was just her admirer.

She remembered that the flowers were just given to her by the helper this afternoon. It's Mr. Choi Min Sik, the old man who's taking care of the neighbor's house. Speaking of her neighbor, the house was sold three months ago on the same date as hers. But she has never seen who was the owner. One time, Sana asked Mr. Choi out of her curiosity. And according to the old man, the owner is still in the other country.

Sana returned her gaze to those flowers. She then took it and stared at the bouquet. The sender is still unknown.

"Pink camellia as it's said to mean longing", she mumbled.

After a while, her phone lit up and someone called her. It was the person she had been waiting for, Kim Dahyun.

Sana answered the call immediately.

"Get out now. I'm already here in front of your house".

"Alright. I'm coming", Sana responded and ended the call right away. She took her Prada mini bag and placed her phone inside. She went out of the house and saw Dahyun standing there while leaning against the car. She was wearing a monochrome outfit in a black suit and white sneakers.

"You're beautiful", Dahyun said with a smile on her face while extending her arm to reach Sana's hand and guide the girl on her walk since she wears heels.

Sana was stunned as if her time suddenly stops for a while. It's not new to her that Dahyun always treated her like this whenever they go out. The gestures, compliments, and scenarios, there's a part of her reminded of someone who used to do all of that to her before. She's trying not to think of Tzuyu, but she literally can't control her mind. She knew it was wrong that she was seeing Dahyun in someone else's persona but she just couldn't help it. She can't avoid it since she still hasn't moved on from her past.

"Sana... Are you okay?", Dahyun asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm sorry...W~what did you say?", Sana come back to her senses and immediately held Dahyun's hand.

"I said you're beautiful and way too sexy in that Black Maxi dress", Dahyun shyly chuckled while scratching her temple.

"Is that a compliment?", Sana asked with a large grin on her face.

"Whatever you think". Dahyun laughed softly at her.

"We're matchy! I like it!", Sana giggled. "And you're not late. Actually, you are 10 minutes early before 7:00 PM".

"I've never been late for you, Sana. I don't want you to keep waiting for me. It's not so awesome of me if Twice Sana will be waiting for so long."