28

On the night of Sana's birthday, Tzuyu went to see again the blonde girl hoping she and Sana will have a good talk with each other. Sadly, it turns out she failed again on the second attempt and their conversation was still not as good as before. This only caused more pain to her. After that night, Tzuyu never bothered again Sana. Everything became calm between the two of them. They just got busy with their respective jobs while still trying to heal themselves in their own way.

Sana decided to go home to her parents. She, along with Mina and Momo went to Japan to celebrate New Year's Eve with their families. Meanwhile, Tzuyu stays in Seoul. She didn't have to go back home to Taiwan anymore because her parents came to visit her. The Chou family celebrated their New Year with the Son and Yoo family. They all celebrated New Year's Eve at the Yoos' house.

One week and five days later......

6:00 pm

Jeongyeon was sitting on the couch and playing alone with the Xbox while waiting for Chaeyoung to dress up. Then suddenly, Tzuyu arrived and came to Son's house.

"Yah! What the......Chaeyoung!". Jeongyeon shouted excitedly as she called her other friend upstairs.

"What?!", Chaeyoung responded.

"Come down here! Faster!"

"Wait! I'm almost done here!", she shouted back.

After a few minutes, they heard footsteps coming downstairs. The sound of the footsteps grew closer.

"What's wrong?!", Chaeyoung said breathlessly. Her pace become slow and then stopped moving on the last step of the stairs. Just like Jeongyeon's reaction, her jaw dropped and her eyes widened. She was surprised by what she seeing right now. "What's the fckn happening here?!", she mumbled.

The reason why they reacted this way is that they just couldn't believe Tzuyu got a short haircut and on top of it, the tall girl dyed her hair navy blue. What's more, Tzuyu looked charismatic in her overall black outfit style. She wears an oversized shirt and trousers, paired with her rimless glasses and white sneakers.

"What?!", Tzuyu simply said; raising her eyebrows with a deadpan expression.

"Girl! You're fuckin' beautiful handsome!", Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon said in unison. They squeal with delight as they were mesmerized to see the new look of their friend. Instead of appreciating her friends, Tzuyu just hissed at them and said, "Stop staring at me, two dorks. Let's go now." The tall girl turn her back and walked away from her friends. She then stops for a while and speaks again. "If you're not yet done, I'll be waiting for you guys outside. Just make it faster."

"Wait! I'm going out with you!". Jeongyeon said to the tall girl. "Chae! Are you going to use your car?". She look back at her other friend who was in a hurry to shut down the Xbox.

"Yes, I will take Mina home later", Chaeyoung responded.

"Sweet driver!"

"Yah! Sweet lover too!"

The two girls laughed as they walked out of the door and left the house.

"You know what....If I were you ask Mina already to be your girlfriend. It's been a fckin' long time since you courted her."

"I will! Soon. Don't be in a hurry!", Chaeyoung said with a  chuckle.