10

Chaeyoung was busy on the phone looking at Mina's new post on Instagram. "Beautiful. She always looks so fine." With a smile, Chaeyoung whispered a compliment upon staring at Mina Myoui's photos. Beep! A pop-up notification appears on her phone screen while she was walking toward the kitchen to get orange juice from the fridge.

*Twice uploaded a new video*

She click the notification and saw a new video uploaded on Twice's YouTube channel.

"Yah! Yah! Tzu! Jeong!"

"Yaahhhh! Twice...." Chaeyoung couldn't finish what she wanted to say. She can't hide the excitement anymore and it was evident all over her face. She overflowed with happiness and burst with laughter; it was the laugh of a happy girl. Meanwhile, Jeongyeon was focused on the big screen; holding a controller while her face showed determination on beating Tzuyu in the match game. She still managed to pay attention to Chaeyoung and asked, "What about them? What happened?".

"There's a new video uploaded! Look!", Chaeyoung rushed over to Jeongyeon and Tzuyu who were busy playing Mortal Kombat Ultimate on PS5.

"Yes! I won!", Tzuyu shouted and jumped for joy as she celebrated her first win in the match. While Jeongyeon sighs in defeat for getting distracted in the game because of Chaeyoung.

"Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon, you lose. Thank you for the dinner later", Tzuyu giggled; get the juice then sat on the couch.

"Aishhhh! It's your fault!", Jeongyeon blamed Chaeyoung.

"Why do you blame me? You always lose against Tzuyu. You never win." Chaeyoung blurted out. "Anyways, let's watch this", she said.

Jihyo: 1, 2, 3......

Twice: One in a million! Hello, Seoul. We are Twice!

Jihyo: We've been waiting for this special news to come out. Finally, it's going to be real! Do you know what is it?

Mina: Yes, that's right! Twilight Concert in Seoul.

(Everyone clapped.)

Sana: Please, don't miss our performance because we're working hard on a great stage.

Momo: Twicelights in Seoul tickets are officially available starting next month.

Nayeon: See you at Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Seoul at 5:00 PM on December 15, 2022. Come and make fun memories with Twice! See you soon, Onces!

Twice: One in a million, we are Twice! Thank you...

(video ended)

"Concert!"

"Concert!"

"Concert!"

The two girls, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon stood up, hugged each other, and jumped for joy at that good news. In the middle of their celebration, Chaeyoung suddenly stopped when she saw Tzuyu was just sitting calmly on the couch while sipping her orange juice.

"Did you hear it?", asked Chaeyoung.

"Yes", Tzuyu without reaction nodded at her friend.

"You're not excited?", Jeongyeon interjected.

"Yes, of course. I was excited yesterday when Sana told me about that." Tzuyu looked at her friends with a silly smile on her face.

"Yaahhhh! Why didn't you tell us?!", The girls said in unison and jumped on the couch where Tzuyu was sitting. They tickled the tall girl as punishment.