16

Jeongyeon's POV

9:30 PM

"Where are you going?!"

"Fck!"

"Jihyo! Wait!"

"Jihyo!"

"Park Jihyo!"

I shouted as soon as I get out of my car and slammed the door to chase Jihyo. We kissed and all of a sudden she just stop and hurriedly get out of the car. I run to follow her while buttoning the top button of my long sleeve polo. Chasing breathlessly, when I caught her up and prevent her from running away.

"Hey, what's wrong?", I grab her arm and pulled her to face me. My eyes widened in surprise when I saw her with tears. Jihyo was crying. I was suddenly worried about her. I'm about to wipe her tears but she just turned away so I couldn't touch her. She then quickly wiped her tears and tried to withdraw her arm from my grip but I didn't let her get away.

"Let go of me", she said weakly and still averting her eyes from me.

"No, I don't."

"Unless you tell me what the problem is."

"I said let go of me!", Jihyo let out a yell and we were both shocked for a moment. I was stunned and immediately came back into a trance and looked seriously at her. She isn't mad but her eyes were sad which made me more confused about what was happening right now. So I held both her arms and asked her calmly, "Tell me what's the problem?". She didn't answer me. Instead, she slowly removed my hands from her and keeping distance from me.

"Come on, how can I understand you if you're being like that?", I furrowed my eyebrows at her while trying to calm down.

"Jihyo, please talk to me?".

She closed her eyes for a second and tuck her hair behind her ears. She then looked at me with a blank expression.

"I'm sorry Jeong."

"It was just a mistake", she said in a low voice enough for me to hear it. I don't know what should I feel but I will admit that it hurts a little and at the same time, I felt pissed off about it.

"What mistake are you talking about?! Is it the kiss?!", I scoffed.

She looked down and become silent.

"Oh, come on, Jihyo! We both know it's not just a kiss–."

"We're drunk", she bluntly interrupted.

Because of that, I massage my temple and let out a heavy sigh then I take a deep breath to control my temper.

"Park Jihyo! Cleared up your mind!", I said emphatically.

"You think it's just a mistake?! We almost had sex! We aren't wasted. We're not drunk as fck if you think we don't know what we were doing earlier", I raised my voice at her and clenched my fists in annoyance. I saw that she was startled because I shouted at her. I cleared my throat and looked around if there are people here. It's a good thing there aren't any. I reach out her hand and apologized quickly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice", I said to her while holding her hand tightly.

"Take it back," I whispered.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me it's not just a mistake". My gaze which was focused on our hands went up to her face. Now, I'm staring at her and waiting for her to speak.

"Enough..please?"

"It wasn't just a simple kiss for me. I felt something on it and I know you feel the same way too, Jihyo."