17

December 15, 2022

Tzuyu's POV

Today is the day! It's Twicelights in Seoul concert day. The most awaited concert this year and it will be held at Olympic Gymnastics Arena. I have never done this before and this is the first time I will be attending a concert in my entire life. If it wasn't for my girlfriend Sana, I wouldn't go there. I would just let my friends go to the concert since they are fans of Twice ever since then. Mix emotions. The feeling of excitement and anxiousness filled my body before I started going to something like this that would soon become my hobby and that's what I'm sure of. I should be expected this since I'm in a relationship with one of the members of a famous Korean girl group.

I'm on my way now to the venue and I was a little late at our agreed time for a reason. But then again, I'm glad that I make it today.

As I drive my car, it seemed like forever but in actuality, it was only been an hour. I remembered that my friends had been bugging me with a lot of messages and even tried calling me multiple times. But, it happened that I couldn't respond to them. So I immediately took out my phone and decided to call either of the two. I was about to press the dial when someone called and it was Jeongyeon.

"Yah! Where are you now?! The queue here to get inside the Arena is longer than you'd imagine right now. So if I were you, hurry up and come here as soon as possible."

Earlier, I told them to go first to the Arena and I'll just follow them after. All they know is that I had a meeting with my parents' client. But I lied to them. It was just my excuse to cover up what really happened.

"Alright. 20 minutes more and I will be there. I'll hang up the call now. I'm driving. Byeee!". I didn't wait for her to respond and ended the call right away.

I remember waking up early with difficulty breathing. It's just normal for me to feel that way because of my illness. I take my medicine but still, I don't feel well and nothing's changed. I felt numbness just like the last time when Chaeyoung found me in such a situation. So I didn't hesitate anymore and went to my doctor for a check-up as long as I can move my body and my condition hasn't gotten worst. I was in Hyung Daniel's clinic for almost four hours and I was examined and undergo ECG. I even took oxygen therapy to increase the amount of oxygen and helped reduce my heart's workload. He also prescribed other medicine for my heart so my condition got well. Because this happened to me, he got me a room and didn't allowed me to attend the concert. I was still under observation that's why he wanted me to stay there. But I want to see Sana so when I felt like my heart return its pump to a normal beating, I looked for a way to escape. Luckily, I got my chance and ran away from the hospital.

---

At the Olympic Gymnastics Arena, 3:00 PM

After getting here at the venue, the line felt weariful filled with people who will watch the concert, some were selling Twice's albums, and other merchandise. My friend, Chaeyoung messaged me telling me they are already inside the Arena. I'm getting close now to the front and a few minutes more will be there too inside the Arena. I notice I forgot about Sana's messages and I haven't read it yet since this morning. I immediately open to see all the messages and her last message was at 6:40 AM. I felt bad that I couldn't reply or even call her. I was still asleep that time and I forgot to set an alarm.

4:00 am

Good morning, babe. I know you're still sleeping. Please, don't feel bad for not waking up early just to cheer me up. You can do it later at the concert.🤭😘

5:30 am
Don't worry, I didn't skip breakfast. You should too.☺️

6:00 am

Wake up, Babe! I missed you already! 😏