57

"Mommy peed!", Minju screamed out loud.

At that time, Tzuyu was taking a bath. She couldn't hear much of what her daughter had been saying.

"Oh my God!", Sana suddenly screamed which made the kid nervous. Minju immediately ran to Tzuyu and knocked on the door loudly.

"Mama!"

Tzuyu turned off the shower and slightly opened the door to see her daughter. "What is it, Min? Mama hasn't finished taking a bath yet."

"I said Mommy peed! She looks hurt!", Minju said.

"What did you say?!". Tzuyu said and quickly wore a robe. "Where's mommy?", she asked.

"Mommy is in the kitchen".

Sana water breaks. Yes, she's pregnant and ready to give birth now.

Tzuyu becomes alarmed and quickly gets out of the bathroom. She carried Minju and they rushed to Sana. "Are you okay, Mommy?", Tzuyu asked nervously while giving a hand to help Sana sit on the chair.

"Baby, could you run to our living room and get my car keys on the table, please?". The little girl did so, sprinting faster to the living room.

With an arm across Sana's back and her hand holding tightly onto her, Tzuyu helped her to her feet and they walked together to the front door. Just in time, Jihyo is smiling with a basket of fruits in her hands. They will be having breakfast this morning together with the Chou family and Mina and Chaeyoung.

Jihyo's face became worried as soon as she saw their situation. She put down the basket of fruits and then held Sana's hands. "Are you okay?", she asked as she held Sana's arm to help.

Sana nodded and still offered a smile to Jihyo.

"Hon, come here! Sana's not feeling well!", Jihyo calls Jeongyeon when she sees her girlfriend get out of their house.

"What's happening here?! Is Sana's giving birth now?!".

"If you just—", Tzuyu didn't finish what she had to say when Mina and Chaeyoung arrived.

"Love, we arrived just in time. I already told you that we're not late," Chaeyoung grinned to her girlfriend whose face was annoyed and the reason is because Chaeyoung always moved slowly whenever they went out.

"Whatever!", Mina arched her eyebrows and walked towards her friends.

"What is happening?", she asked.

"Oh come on...Could you just look after Minju because that would be great", Sana answered.

"Oh my gosh! You're giving birth now?! Don't worry about Minjuyah. I'll take care of her", Mina reassured.

Both Sana and Tzuyu kissed Minju before Tzuyu walked her wife along with Jihyo towards her car. Jeongyeon opened up the car door and helped them before running around the driver's seat and driving away.

Chaeyoung knocked on the car window to stop the car. "What?! You see we're in a hurry", Tzuyu said.

"I know but you have to take this." Chaeyoung showed the paper bag in her hand and threw it to Tzuyu. "Here's my clothes. Wear them. It's an embarrassment if everyone sees you like that!", Chaeyoung laughed as well as Jeongyeon.

"You should let her wear a robe!", Jeongyeon shouted while laughing.

"Shut the fck off!", Tzuyu glared at her.

"Anyway, thanks for this, Chaeng. Take care of our Minju", Tzuyu said.

"I will. Don't worry", Chaeyoung responded.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Aunt Mina...I want to go with Mommy. I want to see Mommy", Minju said and was about to cry but still managed to prevent not to.

"Do you want to go after them?", Chaeyoung asked Minju. She then took Minju away and carried the kid.

"Lovey, I didn't know what should I bring to the hospital. Could you prepare their clothes and all the things they'll need? Minju and I will help you pack."

"Alright. Let's go inside", Mina said then looked at Minju. "Don’t worry now. We're going to see your Mommy Sana. Stop being worried now. Okay?".

"Really? We're going to Mommy?", Minju said excitedly. Mina smilingly nodded as she softly pinched the kid's fluffy cheeks.

----

"Tzuyahh, I'm fine!", Sana couldn't count the amount of time she had to answer her wife since they arrived at the hospital. It's been four hours now and despite the contractions every half an hour or so, nothing is happening because apparently, she's in labor.

"Mama we're all going to be deaf already if you're not going to stop asking again that same question to Mommy." Minju held Sana's hand then Tzuyu's. "Don't worry, Mama! You are here, Min-Min is here too. Auntie Jihyo, Auntie Mina, Aunt Jeong, and Aunt Chaeng were also here for Mommy. Everything will be alright for Mommy and our little baby bean here", said Minju as she gently caressed Sana's womb.

"Hmp..You're so scaredy cat, Mama", she whispered.

"What did you say, Chou Min-ju?", Tzuyu glared at her daughter.

"Nothing, Mama. I said you're the best", Minju said making everyone inside the room laugh at the mother and daughter's conversation.

---

Now is the time Sana will be giving birth. She was asked to push, and she struggled some more. Her legs continue to shake and no position is comfortable for her. She moves herself toward the edge of the bed as the nurses adjust the bottom half so her feet have something to press against. With the doctor's permission, Tzuyu moved herself onto the bed behind Sana, legs bent next to her as Sana leaned against her, despite the excruciating heat she was already suffering.

Tzuyu reminded her to breathe and applied the learned breathing techniques with her. One of her hands was massaging Sana's lower back while her other hand moved up to hold Sana's inner thigh when she was told to push.

The rest passed by in a painful blur and the babies finally screamed, coming into the cold world, exercising their lungs.

Tzuyu's arm wrapped around the front of Sana's body, pulling her wife closer to her. And even though Sana was hot and in a sweaty mess, she didn't have enough energy to push Tzuyu away from her.

She didn't want to push her wife off.

Tzuyu tucked her face into Sana's neck and she cried. She kissed Sana and they cried together.

"Congratulations, you have two sons. They're twin", the doctor announced happily and the nurses clapped their hands about the news.

Tzuyu turned her head up as soon as she heard the news. She was surprised because she just only knew that they had only one son. The intensity of being surprised and at the same time shocked added more when she knows it turns out a twin. Not just one son but two. She suddenly stopped crying and said, "Doc, what did you just say? Twin?", she wanted to clarify what she heard.

"Yes, they're twin. You guys have an adorable twin", the doctor smiled. Tzuyu continued crying out loudly and messily while hugging Sana gently so as not to hurt her wife. Sana just laughed at Tzuyu. Seeing her wife's reaction and their babies while hearing they're crying makes her heart so full. Her hard work within the months of carrying the babies and the pain of giving birth to them have fully paid off now.

"I love you, Tzuyu, Minju, and our twin here", Sana softly whispered before she closed her eyes and fell asleep due to the effect of anesthesia.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyeong! I'm back again. Last one chapter. 😊
#Satzu❤️❤️❤️