35

Mina's POV

"Minaaa, let's go!", Jihyo whispered as she call me.

There are only three of us in the room while the others are on the veranda to get some air outside. We're just finished taking a bath and now, getting ready to sleep. I was lying on the bed while playing a game on my phone when Jihyo suddenly called me. When I turned around, she was carrying a tent and Sana was holding a plastic bag with some snacks and canned beer in it. They grinned mischievously and I just sighed in disbelief at their silliness.

"Where are we going? Did the three knows that?", I asked.

"Shhh...Lower your voice. They might hear us. They do not know unless you tell them", Jihyo said with her eyes rolled and then Sana came to me.

"This is a secret! So let's go now, Mina-chan before Tzuyu gets out of the bathroom. We'll going to use the back door so they can't see us escaping. Get up now!". Sana grabbed my wrist and we quietly ran to the kitchen. Jihyo and Sana managed to escape without being noticed by them. But unfortunately, Chaeyoung saw me and she's now walking towards me.

"Hey, you can't sleep? You need something?", she asked.

"I'm fine. I'm just going outside with the girls", I answered.

"Do you want me to accompany you guys?".

"No, it's okay, Chaeng. We can manage. We are going to the shore to have a bonfire and do some stargazing. We'll come back later". I reasoned out.

She slowly nodded and I waved my hand to her to say goodbye. "Don't get too far and be safe", she said and I just smile at her before I closed the door. After I got out, the three of us started laughing because of our silliness. Just now, we are like children who tried to sneak out and ran away from our parents to play.

"We almost got caught ", I sighed in relief as my eyes went to the canned beer inside the plastic bag.

"Yah! Sanayah! Give that to Mina and help me carry this tent", Jihyo said in a low voice and Sana oblige her.

We reached the shore after a couple of minutes. Sana and Jihyo set up the tent while I sat down on the sand nearby them to make a bonfire to warm us.

As I watched the fire freely dancing with the wind, Sana sit beside me. I guess they already finished with the tent. She wraps her arms around mine and talks to me. "We should have brought a blanket. It's cold here outside", she whined.

"Let's have a drink, you two seem cold now", Jihyo joined us and sit on my left side. "Here, pass it to Sana", then she handed me the canned beer and I gave it to Sana.

"Thank you", Sana mumbled as she accepted the beer.

"And here's for you. Just one beer to drink because you're not a heavy drinker like me", Jihyo said with a chuckle then raised her beer.

"Cheers!", she yelled.

"Cheers!", Sana and I tossed with her and then we happily sipped our beers together.

"Next time let's invite Nayeon Unnie and Momo here for at least one to two days of vacation. Also for them to get to know the children. They will like the kids. I'm sure of it." Jihyo smiled at us.

"Yeah. We really need a vacation after all. We become busy for almost a year now because of our comeback and our album", I said and the two bob their head as they agreed with me.

While we were chilling out, Sana asked me suddenly about Chaeyoung. "How's Chaeng?", then she glances at me. I smile and swallowed the lump in my throat before I give her an answer. "You actually asked me that?", I chuckled.