59

The new day.....

"Yes, of course. We go back as strangers again. That happened when the love story failed and ended up so bad." Sana chuckles. "I thought that would be the end of us but then destiny made us cross our paths again and again."

"And because, I still love her—".

"We! We still love each other. I still love you. It didn't change. My love for you never changed.  You know that", Tzuyu opposed.

The couple were currently guests on a show.

"Alright. I'm sorry."

"Guys, let me correct what I've said earlier because someone's against it.", Sana laughed. "We still love each other".

"We both struggled, suffered so much, and got hurt so bad. Despite, everything that happened to us, we still love each other that's why we fought hard and tried again as if this is our last battle to win our relationship and both survive."

"I remember when I asked Tzuyah" what do we want to promise each other?". And she answered me," That you'll love me even when you hate me".

Everyone laughed at the studio.

"Wait! I'm not finished yet", Sana said to them. "Tzuyu also said," To love each other even when we hate each other".

Sana glanced at Tzuyu and sweetly smiled at her wife.

"Aside from that, someone once said to me, ahm...actually, she's one of the closest to me. She said," If you want something very badly, set it free. If it comes back to you, it is yours forever. If it doesn't, it was never yours to begin with."

"That time I really wish Tzuyu would have come back to me and she did. Thank you for not giving up to me...to us." Sana suddenly teared up. Tzuyu just smiled softly and kissed Sana's hand then whispered, "I love you".

Everyone was smiling at them with admiration in their eyes.

"Oh my gosh! I'm too stunned to speak. I didn't know what to say. It was too much for me and I ran out of words. But then, that was amazing to hear, Sana", the host said as she looked mesmerized at the two lovely couple.

"Alright, we already heard about their love story. And we are all glad here because you guys share it with us." The host smiled. "And now let us ask Tzuyu for the last time before the show ended. I will choose a question in the comment section. So here it is. According to Satzu_sapphire, what's your what if..If you and Sana finally over? Who is Sana for you in the past compared to now?"

"Are you ready to answer now, Tzuyu? What will you say to those questions?".

Tzuyu cleared her throat and then a smile escaped to her lips.

"You always fall for the most unexpected person, at the most expected time, and sometimes for the most unexpected reason", said Tzuyu before she answered the question. "What if I never forget Sana? What if, all my life, when I meet someone new I can never fall for them because they aren't Sana?"

"Letting her means, forgetting everything that makes me happy. So I stayed...I stayed here so when she finally thinks of coming back, she'll know how long I've waited. Sana will see, I never left. I fought hard.....really hard to survive death and I made it. I guess that is the power of love and what love can do to the person." Tzuyu softly chuckled.

"And Sana for me...In the past or now. It is just the same. She's still the same. The only woman for me..The only one that I want in my life. And there's nothing that can ever change that. She's always the love of my life."

"I will grab this opportunity to say this to my beautiful wife here..."

"Sana, my dear wife, my other behalf...I'm more glad...already contented now and more grateful that I've found my life with you, Mommy together with our kids. I didn't expect all of this to happen with you. Like, I want to be with you in my dream and when I wake up you will open my beautiful morning. Sana, you are the light of my life, why I fell in love with someone like you. You are the girl of my million dreams. And I will dream and dream again because you are the only one who is there for me, you are still here with me. You also deserve to be loved so much, and I keep telling you that I love you so much. I have proven something to myself that I thought I was only a word, but I can do everything with you, for the rest of my life. I found the love I was looking for. And I will ask again and again even when I am with you. You are the one who came into my life that I will never leave. I just want you to know how important you are to me. I will love you so much. I will only choose you every day. I love you so much my one and only." Tzuyu held Sana's hand and intertwined her fingers on it. They both smiled at each other while Tzuyu wiped off Sana's tears flowing down its cheeks.

"Sana....Hon, you're my wish upon a star and I'm glad that my once wish has become a reality now".

"I love you, Tzuyahh..."

"I love you, Sana.."
---

Tzuyu's wish: Please, extend my life. I wanted to do more things with her. I wanted to build a family with Sana. I wanted to have a happy life with her and our kids. After that, I wouldn't ask for more.

Sana's wish: Make sure her wish would come true. I will be the happiest.

-The end-
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana and Tzuyu's story has finally ended. I wanted to thank you all for waiting for every chapter of this story until it was completed. And to all your support and keep reading my stories. For now, I will focus on my future. When everything is well and fine, Maybe....I can create and make stories again of your favorite ships. Stay safe and healthy, guys! Thank you and God bless!😇☺️❤️

If you have questions, feel free to ask in the comsec. 😉😊

#SaTzuEndGame❤️❤️❤️