24

Once in a person's lifetime, everyone finds someone whom they fall hopelessly in love with and started to believe in happily ever after. But in the real world, this simply does not go to happen. People do have common interests and therefore develop romantic involvement. It is basic common sense that this kind of relationship has a life span and didn't last. Certain people aren't meant to be in a long-term no matter how much you wanted them to stay in your life. Sometimes, people come into your life to shake you up, tear apart your ego, flip your perspective and break your heart then leave you behind. The cause of break up can be due to various reasons such as cheating, falling out of love, quarreling, lack of communication, or no more time for each other because they prioritize their careers over being in a relationship.

According to Sana, "We hurt so much because we have lost a part of ourselves. If we loved too much, we must certainly give our all for the person we love, and when it's over, we have lost everything.”

A month later....

After Tzuyu broke up with Sana, the blonde girl was devastated and this feeling affect her daily life and her career. Since it is Sana's first relationship and Tzuyu was her first love, she struggled a lot just to accept their break up and keep moving forward. With the help of her friends especially Jihyo, it didn't take a long time for her to recover from a broken-hearted state. She made herself busy, paid more attention, and focused on her career which also helped her to forget everything in the past. They even held a mini concert to celebrate Christmas and have fun together with their fans and also with their families.

"Sanayaaaah! Check this out!". Jihyo, with a wide smile, run up to the blonde girl to show the white envelope she was holding.

"What's that?", Sana asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"It's an invitation for you", Jihyo answered.

The blonde girl accepted the white envelope and slowly open to see what was on the card.

To: Ms. Minatozaki Sana

"Appreciation Day came up! Please, come and join us on the 27th of December, at 7:00 p.m. This celebration was dedicated to recognizing the efforts made by everyone."

-President and CEO of Seoul Medicare Hospital,

Han Suk-Kyu

Twice is one of those who donated a million Won (50 million) and helped the Seoul Medicare Hospital. Aside from that, Sana, with her own money, donated 20 million Won for the surgeries of patients in need who have heart disease. Because two days from now, she will soon have her birthday.

"How about the girls? Do they already know about this?".

"Yes. This morning. Our manager told about it to them as well as Mr. JYP."

Sana nodded and continued walking to the parking area. Jihyo did the same and followed her. The two girls have no follow-up schedule for today so they will be able to go home earlier than the other girls.

Jihyo glanced at her wristwatch. It was already four in the afternoon. She then asked Sana to accompany her to go grocery shopping.

"Sanayah. I will cook dinner for us."

"Really?! That was a great idea!".

"I want Bulgogi!", Sana said excitedly and immediately clung to Jihyo's arm.

"Alright! So let's go now and buy ingredients for that!". Jihyo smilingly said to the blonde girl.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-