27

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up with a painful headache and a little dizzy caused of drinking too much last night. I got up and sat down for a while then I stopped in my tracks when I remembered what happened, especially when Jihyo slapped me so hard on my face. I touched my cheeks to check if I had a bruise. I suddenly let out a deep sigh I thought my jaws were dislocated from her slap. Crazy Jihyo. I lazily stood up and went to the mirror to take a look closer at my face. I saw some scratches maybe because of her long nails. I just shrugged it off and went out to my room. I was surprised and my eyes widened but remained calm face when I saw Jeongyeon in the kitchen. She was looking at me while busy stirring up whatever she was cooking there.

"Why are you here? By this time, you should be cooking at your restaurant and not at my house. I believe you served the wrong customer. ", I chuckled and she just gave me a wide smile and said, "Hangover?".

"A little". I walked towards the kitchen to where she was and get some water to drink then sit there. "What are you cooking? Haejang-guk?", I asked and she bobbed her head.

"And I believe you need this to chase your hangover." I heard her soft giggle. I watched her as she gets a bowl; put the soup in it and served it to me.

"Here. Eat", she simply said and put it on the table.

"Get yours and eat with me".

She then gets another serving for herself and sits in front of me. We were silent while enjoying the soup she cooked. I broke the silence when I started to talk again.

"Thanks for this".

She just smiled at me.

"Ahmm..You can leave me here after you finished eating. Chaeyoung needs you at the restaurant." I said then continued to sip the broth. I noticed her glance at her wristwatch checking the time. "Don't worry. I called her this morning to inform her that I'll be late. Sometimes she needs to cook without me", she said with a big grin on her face while pouring some water into her glass and drinking it.

Jeongyeon brought her face closer to mine which made me startled and stopped eating. She held my chin and carefully observed my face. I turned my face away from her so she wouldn't notice the small scratches on my cheeks. She just shook her head in disbelief and then let out a deep sigh.

"I know what happened last night. You don't need to deny or hide it from me. Aishh! I told her to cut her nails. Look what happened to your beautiful face."

"So what did Jihyo tell?".

"She said that you went to see Sana. But you were unlucky because she came and found you there having a conversation with your ex-girlfriend."

"That's all?".

She nodded.

It was a relief for me if that was all Jihyo said to her. It looks like it was the only thing Jeongyeon knows about. Good thing, Jihyo didn't mention what happened between me and Sana. I know it's not just sex. Even though I was drunk and Sana told me to forget about it. I can't and I will never do that. It was the first time we did such a thing. I felt guilty as I was a little rough on her but deep down inside, I felt the love and the connection with her the night it happened to us. It was the first time we make love.

"I have some marks of scratches too."

I looked at her face to see if there were marks on it. She just looked at me while her eyebrows were furrowed.