6

Every people can fall in love in many different ways, but for Tzuyu it's at first sight. She falls in love with her eyes, then she falls in love with her heart in just seconds. But for Sana, it's the exact opposite. She can fall in love over time and not instantly. Tzuyu may have been attracted to Sana the moment she saw the blonde girl, but Sana she needs more time to get to know the tall girl.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Since that night, Tzuyu and Sana started to get along well. Smiles won't disappear from their lips as they secretly exchange messages. Sometimes, they tried to sneak out of their work for a while just to have a phone call. They used to talk to each other on a daily about the happenings throughout the day, sharing laughter because of each other's corny jokes and some stories of their lives.

Chou Tzuyu, the once cold and always serious person has learned to smile often. And behind those smiles, her only reason is Sana. She finally finds the color in her black-and-white world. We live in a world that is beyond our control, and life is in a constant flux of change. In her weary world, Minatozaki Sana found her peace in Tzuyu. They were brought together by fate and destined to meet. Now, the two found their comfort in each other's company.

---

As time goes by, those sweet messages and phone calls have turned to the giving of flowers and gifts.

"Who sent these flowers?", Sana looked at their manager with a curious smile as she accepted the bouquet.

"Lately, I've noticed that you're always with your phone. And now, you often receive flowers from an unknown person. So tell me, Sana Minatozaki, are you talking to someone now? Or perhaps dating someone right now?", Twice's manager, Kim Na Yeon asked while waiting for Sana to answer her question.

Unsure, that's for sure.

Sana stops for a while and focused on the bouquet she was holding. She was caught off guard by the unexpected question. What is their status now? What are they? What's going on between them? What is she to Tzuyu and what is Tzuyu to her? These are the questions that she couldn't answer yet. But the only thing she was so sure is she and Tzuyu were just friends. Right from the start, she had nothing to explain or say about her and Tzuyu. There is nothing between the two of them. Not lovers but more than friends. But there is the feeling that she thinks of Tzuyu as a special one. Sana is not in a relationship but she's in a situationship. A situationship is that space between a committed relationship and something more than a friendship. It remains undefined and lacks clear boundaries. This undefined romantic relationship isn't necessarily a bad thing. But it's important to know when it is no longer healthy.

"Sana....."

The blonde girl went back to her trance.

"Uhm...N~No..I'm not seeing someone. Besides, I'm too busy to date anyone", Sana answered with a half-smile then she changed their topic before her mood was ruined. "Where are the others?", she quickly asked.

"The girls were already inside the conference room. They all waiting for you". The manager said as she accompanied Sana to the conference room. They finally arrived but Sana stopped in front of the door before entering the room.

"Here. Take this and please, bring it in my car." Sana handed the bouquet to her manager and softly smiled. "Thank you, Miss Kim", then she opened the door and went inside the conference room. All the members of Twice will have a briefing regarding their fan meeting to be held in Japan next month.

----

9:00 PM

Her exhausting day had finally ended, just one more day left till the weekend begins and Tzuyu can finally see and be with Sana again, but it still depends on Sana's schedule. She then lets out a deep sigh whenever she thinks about it. Until now, she hasn't had the chance to spend more time with Sana. It's always just for a while or maybe it's just by stolen moments.