15

Tzuyu went to the restaurant early. She get out of the car and Jeongyeon exactly got out of her car too. She saw Jeongyeon but she was just staring at her friend and waiting for the girl to finally notice her existence. On the other hand, Jeongyeon was startled upon seeing Tzuyu. She quickly averted her eyes and seemed to be still ashamed of Tzuyu after what happened last night.

"Good morning. You're early", Tzuyu speaks first so she can prevent Jeongyeon from feeling awkward towards her. She then smiled after that.

"Ye~Yeah. You too. You're early and good morning!", Jeongyeon greeted with a half-smile.

"Let's go?", Tzuyu invited and began heading to the restaurant and then Jeongyeon followed her.

"Have you talked to Chae already?".

"Not yet," Jeongyeon answered.

Suddenly, Chaeyoung's car arrived.

"Ow, speaking of. She's here. You two can finally talk to each other now. We'll just have to wait for her." The two girls stopped walking and decided to wait for Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung saw Tzuyu first when she got out of her car. She was surprised to see that Jeongyeon was also there so she had no choice but to greet and at least say a word to her friends.

"You guys were early", she said to them. Tzuyu responded to her and invited her friends to go to the restaurant. "Let's go inside so you two can talk and fix everything about what happened last night", Tzuyu said.

---

The three sat in the chair and occupied the corners of the table. Tzuyu was sitting in the middle while the two were on both sides of the table. Silence enveloped the surroundings. Neither Chaeyoung nor Jeongyeon spoke. They were looking at each other as if they forcing who should speak first of the two of them. Thirty seconds had passed and Tzuyu was getting impatient with her friends. She frowned; crossed her arms and let out a sigh which made Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung alarmed. They knew that in a few seconds more, they would definitely receive a scold from the tall girl.

"Sorry, Jeong!".

"Sorry, Chae!".

"Sorry, Tzuyu!".

They said in unison.

The tension on both of their faces led to sudden laughter due to the unexpected simultaneous utterance. Even if they fight and have an argument with each other, they will still choose to forgive and make everything okay in the end. Because for them, it's always their friendship that matters above all.

"Yah! Why are you laughing?", asked Chaeyoung.

"You laugh, too!", said Jeongyeon while pointing her index finger to Chaeyoung.

"Alright. I guessed, you two were okay now. No more fights. Are we all cleared?", Tzuyu clarified and when she was about to stand up from her seat, Jeongyeon suddenly shouted, "Group hug". But Tzuyu stopped them from what they were planning to do. She blocked her hands from the two while saying something.

"Yah! Son Chaeyoung, you need to apologize to Mina", Tzuyu said abruptly which made the two got flustered especially Chaeyoung, she didn't know how to respond.

"H~How—."

"Sana told me about it earlier," Tzuyu smirked up. While Jeongyeon for a moment just looked at Chaeyoung in disbelief as if she was so sure that her friend had done something stupid.

"Yah! What did you do to Mina?", Jeongyeon asked.

"I~I didn't know it was her. I swear! I was drunk last night. But I didn't do anything to her. Believe me!", Chaeyoung said with her intermittent stutter. "I only found out when I woke up this morning that I wasn't at my house and then I saw her pictures", she explained.