55

Marriage?

When Tzuyu said soon, it means tomorrow...

---

The next day...

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!", Chaeyoung asked with her eyes widened in surprise while Jeongyeon just let out a proud smile as they listened attentively to Tzuyu. They were having a serious talk in the garden.

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung with the other girls, Mina, Jihyo, Momo, and Nayeon were already in Japan and just arrived there at Sana's house this morning.

"Hey, lower your voice. Sana might hear you. You know her. She will not stop asking questions when she gets curious." Tzuyu said then took a sip of her tea. She put down the cup on the table.

"I'm going to marry Sana tonight. I told you I already planned everything. And to make it possible to happen, I need you guys to help me".

Jeongyeon smirked at Tzuyu.

"Alright. So what's the plan?".

"I will only tell this once that's why you two better listen carefully."

"Here's the plan."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

A few minutes passed and their conversation ended.

Suddenly, they heard the girls chatting while giggling from the distance. They glanced and saw the girls coming in their direction. Sana walked gracefully towards Tzuyu. She put her arms around the tall girl's neck in a bear hug then softly kissed her fiancé on the cheek.

"Good morning, Love!", Sana greeted with a smile on her face.

Tzuyu tilted her head to the side to see her fiancé's gorgeous face. She kisses Sana on its forehead while gently caressing the hand. "Good morning. You're in a good mood today", Tzuyu said.

"We will go shopping", Sana answered.

"You mean...we're not allowed to tag along?".

Sana smiled, nodding her head in agreement.

"Don't worry Tzuyah. We're just going to the mall. Nothing else", Jihyo meddled, looking at Tzuyu and then winked as a signal that their plan was about to start.

Tzuyu simply bobs her head as she gives all her assurance to Jihyo to take care of everything.

"We're not going to agree. You all will have fun while we are not. That's not fair!" Jeongyeon said, looking at Jihyo.

"She's right...", Chaeyoung was staring at Mina.

"Then, do whatever you guys want to do", Nayeon said.

"Anything?", Jeongyeon smirked.

"Ye—No! Except clubbing!", Jihyo opposed. She knows what's going on inside her girlfriend's mind. She then gives Jeongyeon a deadly glare as if she's telling her that it's not part of their plan.

Jeongyeon just laughed at Jihyo's annoying face. "Don't worry. No girls allowed."

Jihyo wore a serious face and furrowed her eyebrows at Jeongyeon.

"Yah! Love! Why are you looking at me like that?! What's wrong with what I said?". Then, she looked at her two friends who were silently chuckling.

"Why? We're not doing anything wrong here." Tzuyu teasingly smiled at Jeongyeon who look pissed off.

"Okay. Stop bickering. We're leaving now." Sana meddled. She then looked again at Tzuyu. "Babe, Take good care of our Minjuyah...If something happens with her, you know what I mean...."