9

Driving the car, Tzuyu speeded up on the way to Sana's condo after they had dinner in the fancy restaurant. An hour passed and the car stopped when they reached the said place. The two were just silent and none of them took any action to say goodbye to each other. A heavy sigh came from Tzuyu causing Sana to look at the girl next to her.

"Why?", the blonde girl asked with a curious look.

The way Tzuyu stares at Sana with a pleading expression, Sana knew that Tzuyu still wanted to have time with her and stays for at least a few more minutes before they parted ways. Recently, Tzuyu started becoming like this whenever Sana was taken home. So Sana let out a giggle as she noticed the tall girl acting this way again. She looked at her wristwatch and then asked Tzuyu, "Do you want to go to the rooftop?". Sana smiled softly and clung to Tzuyu's arm.

---

Hanging out on the rooftop to watch the beauty of the city from above and watch the stars at night has become their routine.

Looking up into the night sky, Tzuyu welcome by countless stars and moon. Each star shines with only one of its inherent light, creating a surprisingly harmonious range of rays, from reddish to silvery blue. The glow of the moon was faint, yet still predominantly illuminated the night sky.

"Look at that", Tzuyu said while they were sitting on the long bench chair, pointing to a star that caught her attention. Sana didn't hear it because she was busy on her phone.

"Babeee.....you don't listen to me." Tzuyu goes into a sulk for a while. Then Sana give her phone to the tall girl and showed her what she did.

"Babe, look at this!", the blonde girl excitedly said.

"What is it?", Tzuyu asked and then saw her photo. An old version of her that Sana edited in a photo editor app.

"It's you!", Sana threw her head back laughing. Tzuyu smiled but she quickly take it back and looked at Tzuyu with a serious face. "Yah..", she blurted out.

"Yes?", Sana responded. Her laugh turned to a half smile.

"Why do you make me look like a granny? Are you making sure how beautiful I will still be when we get older?", Tzuyu smirked as she bragged it to Sana. The blonde girl didn't pay attention to what the tall girl said to her and she just swipe the picture which revealed the next photo. But this time, it was Sana's old version of her.

"Can we grow together......until we see this?", Sana giggled. Tzuyu's serious face shows a smile upon hearing it from Sana. She looks away from the blonde girl while suppressing herself not smiling and just focusing on their pictures.

"Well, I'm not sure." Tzuyu cleared her throat. "We'll see", she added and looked again at Sana with a smile on her face. Sana was just smiling while listening to Tzuyu.

"Wah. I look so beautiful", the tall girl brags to Sana again about her good-looking.

"I did a good job, right?" Sana grinned from ear to ear but was very shy. Tzuyu responded to the blonde girl with a peck on the lips which made Sana surprised at that moment.

"I love you, Babe." Tzuyu smilingly said.

Meanwhile, Sana cupped her cheeks and pulled Tzuyu in for a kiss. The tall girl immediately responded and moved her lips along with Sana's sweet and passionate kiss. "I love you more", Sana whispered in the middle of their kissing. They broke their kiss then Tzuyu placed her arm on Sana's shoulder. While Sana rested her head on Tzuyu's shoulder. With a smile on their lips, they enjoyingly gazing into the sky and looking at all the twinkling stars.