56

"She was like a summer breeze. Always will be", Dahyun whispered.

In my mind, there's a place,
That I long to be,
In my heart there are memories,
Of a time oh so free,
In my soul there is love,
That will carry on,
In the music there are words,
That linger on,
In those sweet loving thoughts.

Of a time that is gone,
Where are you now?
Those fine yesterdays,
You are my past now,
But so thought of today,
And I'll reach out and touch you,
In these fond memories,
Remember you always,
Like a soft summer breeze.

Dahyun was just looking at Sana from a distance. A warm smile worked its way across her face and into her eyes. She was smiling so brightly and calmly. A smile that meant she was so happy for the beautiful bride in front of her eyes. No matter how painful and sad the past was for her, there was no trace of regret that she loved Sana. But that is just part of her past now. What matters is now....Today. And watching Sana being genuinely happy is that's all Dahyun really wanted.

On the other hand, Sana was stunned as soon as her eyes were fixed on the woman she had not seen for a very long time.

Then their eyes met across the crowded room.

"Dahyunaaaa....". Her voice cracked as she whisperingly uttered that name. Her eyes filled with tears. It was a tear of a great joy.

"Don't cry", Dahyun uttered as she shookt her head while grinning at Sana.

"Stupid", Sana replied which made Dahyun laugh.

Sana thought that Dahyun would stay in LA for good and she would never see her friend anymore. But, it's not that gonna happen because there is Momo.

How it's started?

It was just a normal day when Momo accidentally slipped her tongue about Dahyun. And that is when they all found out the truth. Dahyun has been courting Momo for almost three months now.

Dahyun with Momo by her side began to walk in front of the crowd where all their friends are there.

"Congratulations to the both of you", Dahyun smiled at the newlywed.

"Thank you", Tzuyu said.

"Thank you for coming to my special day", Sana sweetly smiled and then hugged Dahyun.

And before the wedding ceremony ends, Tzuyu and Sana face one another and bow to show respect to each other. Sana bowed twice and this time it was 90 degree bow which Tzuyu startled. So the tall girl bowed once more but Sana didn't want to lose and bowed again lower than what she did. They both stifled their laughter as they competed on bowing. Sana laughed out loud as she surrendered because Tzuyu dropped her body face down on the floor. Everyone laughed at what the tall girl did.

"Yah! Yeobo! What are you doing?! Get up!", Sana tapped the tall girl's back while giggling.

"I love you, Mrs. Chou!", Tzuyu shouted while still on the ground.

"I know! I love you more! Come on! You can get up now." Sana said.

Tzuyu obliged and faced again her bride with a wide smile on its face. She took Sana's hands and kissed them with sincerity and love.

After that scenario, Mr. Minatozaki, Sana's Dad, went near the newlyweds. He then looked at Tzuyu and held the tall girl's hand. Tzuyu was surprised because it was the first time she felt an overflowing love and sincerity towards her father-in-law.

"Tzuyu, my second daughter....."

"Why? You are now my daughter too", Mr. Minatozaki softly chuckled.