53

"Are you sure you're not mad?".

"I'm not! Okay?!"

"Then why are you shouting?"

"It's because this is the fifth time you have asked me the same question, Babe. We just talked earlier at the house before we leave, and I told you that I'm not mad".

Tzuyu is talking to Sana who is sitting next to her inside the car. They are in the parking area of the JYPE building and they just got there a few minutes ago.

"Because you're being quiet for the whole ride. Don't tell me you're upset with me?"

Sana's expression suddenly changed. The annoyance on her face disappeared but its mouth was still pouting a bit and her eyebrows furrowed, proof that she was really upset. Sana looked away from Tzuyu and just faced the car window.

"It's urgent. Dad needs me in the company. I'm sorry if I can't be with you to watch your concert in Sydney. Should I call Dad to tell him I won't be going?".

Tzuyu is going to Taiwan and has the same schedule as Sana's departure tonight. Her father call her earlier and asked her to come over to the company. Even if she wanted to go with Sana and support the girl, she couldn't do it. She needs to talk to important investors. She shouldn't miss that opportunity because it will be a great help to their company.

"N-No, Babe. You don't need to do that. I'm sorry for behaving like this. I should have understood but here I am being immature right now." Sana said without looking at Tzuyu. She was too ashamed to face the tall girl because of how she acted a while ago.

"Come on. Look at me." Tzuyu reached out Sana's hand and gently caressed it.

"Come closer to me".

Sana obliged.

"We can Facetime so we can talk to each other. And when I have free time, I will come to watch you perform at your next concert. How about that? I promise to make it up to you", Tzuyu assured.

"I'm going to miss you, Babe", Sana pouted.

"So do I."

Sana began to tear up.

"Please, don't cry. Your eyes will get swollen. There are a lot of paparazzi at the airport. They might get suspicious and create rumors about you like being a brokenhearted idol." Tzuyu laugh softly and then wiped away the tears on Sana's cheeks. Sana just laughed a little and slap Tzuyu in the arm with that joke.

"You should go now. They are waiting for you", the tall girl added.

Sana nods and forces a smile.

"Your bodyguard is already here. You can leave me here. I'm fine".

"Kiss me", Sana whined.

Tzuyu cupped Sana's face and pulled the girl for a kiss. Their kiss lasted. It was gentle and warm. They hugged each other before Sana got out of the car. "Please, take care of yourself", Tzuyu whispered, and she felt Sana nod at her, "You, too".

The guard quickly approached Sana and helped the girl with her luggage. Tzuyu was left inside the car, watching Sana walk away. And before Sana completely disappeared from her sight, she immediately got her phone to call Sana. The other line rings and the call is answered right away.

"Yes, Babe? Did I forget something in there?".

Tzuyu saw Sana stop walking.

"I love you", she said.