33

You smell like vanilla

You taste like buttercream

You're feeling up my senses

With empty calories...

Sana's POV

"So beautiful..." I heard her whisper under her breath as her eyes fully scanned my body. I almost forgot that we were still naked, standing under the shower. I felt a shiver as the cold water poured over my body. I let the cool water wash over me. Showering together was a whole different kind of intimacy. This is our first time.

"Turn around", she commanded and here I am facing the wall. I felt her rubbing my back with shower gel. She was gentle and firm, massaging my neck to my shoulders. "Because you had a great performance earlier, let me help you relax.." Tzuyu whispered in my ear while gliding her knuckle down my spine. I just stood there with my palms flat against the tiled wall, perking my ass out as her hands were near my lower back.

I turned my head back and see her crouch down. She was eye-leveling my butt as she massage further down. I felt her hands spread the gel all over my butt cheeks. "Beautiful..." she whispered that word again while admiring my ass. She softly squeezes them causing me to let out a little moan.

"You seemed to like it, huh?", I heard her grin.

"Babe....Are you teasing me?", I arched my eyebrows at her in disbelief.

"No, I'm not. Why would I?", Tzuyu shook her head while smiling mischievously. She glanced up at me to meet my eyes then changed her expression into a serious look. Without warning, her fingers slid down my ass and went straight over my core. I gasped at that quick touch then averted my eyes from her and faced again at the wall.

"Opps! I'm sorry, Babe. My hand slipped", she chuckled. I know she's teasing me. Her hands moved down my thighs, legs, and my feet. Afterward, she stood up and I was surprised when she spun me around and she quickly changed our position. She then leaned her body against the wall.

"Your turn", she said while eyeing the shower gel behind me. With one hand, I reached for the gel on the rack and pressed a good amount onto my palm. Rubbing the gel with my both palms, I was stunned a bit when I saw her scar clearly up close. I wiped the gel on it and all over her chest. I tiptoed so I can massage her neck down to her shoulders as she did to me a while ago. I pressed my body against her and I could feel her let out a heavy sigh.

I touched her everywhere except where she clearly wanted me to be the most. When my hands smoothed over her abs, I immediately went to slide my hands down her thighs. She stiffened under my touch; leaned her head back against the wall, letting the water splash over her face.

"You're killing me, Minatozaki", she groaned. I can't imagine hearing my last name from her in this state would make her look hotter and at the same time, makes me feel seduced effortlessly.

"I changed my mind....I want to continue what we were doing earlier", she said in a husky voice; smashing her lips urgently against mine while carrying me in her arms like a bridal style to the sink and not letting go of my lips.

She wasted no time and kissed me in a way meant to conquer. I wrapped my arms around her neck and her hands were on my back, giving me support. Her kiss went to my jaw up to my ears, tickling me as she pressed her lips and realized her tongue licking down to my neck and collarbone.

"Babe....I'm sorry to say but please, don't leave a mark there".

"No worries, Babe." She then winked at me then continue what she was doing to my body.