44

Sana's POV

"Love never fails. If it fails, it was never loved. If it's real, love will find a way back to you. Love always find a way, Sanayah".

These were the last words Jihyo said before we went to sleep last night that until now are still engraved in my mind. Actually, I couldn't sleep well questioning myself about so many things that keep bothering me. My eyes were puffy and swollen from crying. I also have eyebags and dark circles from staying up all night.

A lot of questions were left unanswered.

And I thought as time goes by, all unanswered questions will going to be dissolved into stardust.

But, I was wrong.

The most painful questions are left unanswered. It hurts more than rejection itself. I've been looking for an answer for a long time now, yet I still don't know what it would be. I still can't find words that will perfectly fit every question that was left undiscussed.

"Sanaaa....." Jihyo called out; interrupting me with my deep thoughts.

"Hmm... W~what is it?", I responded quickly as I go back to my senses.

"I said we're already here at your house".

"What's wrong with you? You've been like that for a while. You seem bothered. Is it because of what we talked about last night?", Jihyo worryingly asked.

"Ahm, Jihyo....There's something I haven't told you yet..." I smile weakly and swallow the lump in my throat. I lowered my head; fidget with my hands as I felt nervous to tell her.

"Ow...What is it? You better tell me now coz I started to get ner....vous!—".

"We had sex", I straightforwardly said to her which made her shock. Jihyo becomes speechless. She deeply sighed and then looked at me with disbelief.

"How come you two...."

"....In the restroom", I stutter as I continue to speak to her.

"OhmyGod, Sana! You're really unbelievable! What if someone saw the two of you...or worst, Dahyun caught you two doing that. You know she likes you, Sana".

"I know and good thing. That didn't happen".

"I'm sorry. It just happened too fast. I was caught off guard...I'm so stupid for letting that happen." I covered my face with my hand because of frustration then let out a stressful sigh.

After my sudden confession, there was a moment of silence between us.

"You know what...You and Tzuyu really need to talk and clarify things out." Jihyo broke the silence.

"But I'm scared, Jihyo..."

"It's just....everything is so complicated right now. She's in a relationship and I hate her for making things so difficult for me. Why did she come back?! I'm fine now (I lied) and then she mess it up again.."

My eyes were filled with tears when I pictured all the pain, suffering, and struggles that I've been through since that day she left me. I'm so miserable and helpless back then to the point that I have been on hiatus from activities since I got hospitalized due to the accident. However, I participated in some events depending on my condition. My hiatus should be only within two months. But because of what she did, my career got affected especially my mental health so I requested another month to fix myself. I thanked the girls, especially Jihyo and Dahyun for helping me out to take away all the stress, anxiety, and pain that I felt over a year.