5

At JYP Entertainment; 7:00 PM

Twice practicing the dance choreography of their new song Fancy. They recorded their performance and soon uploaded it on Youtube. Drenched in sweat, panting incessantly, and overwhelmed with fatigue, the girls relaxed with their backs against the solid after the exhausting dance practice.

"Alright! Great job, girls!" The leader of the group said happily after they had watched their dance practice video. Park Jihyo widened a smile as she gives compliments to her members.

"Thank you, leader-nim!"

"Thank you, Jihyo-yah....."

"Thanks, Jihyo Unnie!"

The girls returned a smile as their response to their leader.

"And because we're already finished, everyone can go home now," Jihyo added and the girls squealed with delight and then bid goodbyes to each other.

"Jihyo-san.....", Sana calls out.

"What is it, Sanayah?", Jihyo softly smiled at the blonde girl.

"Let's have dinner together at our favorite resto", Sana invited Jihyo with a big smile and the girl smilingly nodded at her. Since their condo was in the same place, they went home together to prepare and get themselves ready before they have dinner outside.

"I'll text you, later.", Jihyo gets inside her car and wave her hand to Sana. "Make it faster, okay?! I don't want to wait", she added and drove away in her car. While Sana got into her car and went home too.

---

8:00 PM

While Tzuyu was busy preparing the dishes ordered by the customers, she turned her gaze to the wall clock. She remembered that she had something important to do tonight.

"Jeong...Chae.." Tzuyu calls out. Her friends responded as they continued what they were doing. Time is gold for them. They don't want their customers to wait for too long on their food.

"Will you guys be okay here in the kitchen without me? Because I need to go somewhere tonight." Tzuyu looks at her friends and doesn't take her eyes off them. She's waiting for an answer. When she saw Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung smilingly nodding at her, Tzuyu quickly exit the kitchen and go to the locker room to change clothes.

"Yah! Do you know where is she going?", asked Jeongyeon to Chaeyoung who was busy making a vegetable salad.

"I don't know. I have no idea. She didn't even tell us about it and just left immediately", Chaeyoung replied.

"Maybe, she has a date?", Jeongyeon giggled.

"Come on! She's never even had a crush on someone in her entire life. And then you're going to tell me, Tzu, were going on a date tonight?", Chaeyoung bit back a laugh as she reddened.

"Sana Minatozaki?", Jeongyeon giggled upon mentioning the name of one of the famous Kpop idols.

"That's impossible! In her dreams!", Chaeyoung chuckles. "Maybe Uncle asked Tzuyu to run an errand for him. You know...business matters..", she added.

----

Tzuyu was able to say goodbye to Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. She take a deep breath as she felt relief upon leaving without being interrogated by her friends. When she was about to leave the restaurant, a customer approached her and stopped her at the door.

"Chef Chou! Go out early? Why are you in a hurry? Are you going somewhere?". The boy was happy to see her. He's a regular customer and he often eats at the restaurant that's why he already knew Tzuyu.