31

Tzuyu was discharged from the hospital the next day at noon. She doesn't want to spend more time in the hospital that's why she forced Doctor Kang to agree with her decision. The doctor, on the other hand, did nothing about the girl's stubbornness. He just give an order and prescribed medicine to the girl. When they are done talking, Tzuyu went straight to the car with Chaeyoung while Jeongyeon was in the lobby waiting for Sana who at that time was on her way to the nurses' station for the medicines.

Sana was on her way to get the prescribed medicines for Tzuyu. Her pace gradually slowed down when she saw a familiar face. The woman is in her white uniform which suits her slender body. Its beauty is undeniable and even from the distance, it overflows. She also has porcelain skin and a glowing complexion. She was mesmerized by the true beauty of the woman up close that she was unable to utter a word.

The nurse immediately looked at Sana after noticing the girl's presence. She then broadens her smile, including its dimple.

"Yes, Miss? What can I do for you?", the nurse asked.

Everything that happened in the past suddenly flashback in her mind. The day Sana saw that woman in front of Tzuyu's house, smiling and kissing Tzuyu on the cheeks while the two were in each other's arms. Sana felt her heart pounding with anxiousness. She was looking nervously at the woman.

"Sana, stop what you were thinking! You have just mistaken them before, so don't even think about it anymore. It's all in the past now. Please, calm down yourself and relax..."Sana said in the back of her mind; trying to convince herself to never go back to the past. She snapped out and took her deepest breath. She then cleared her throat and began to talk with the woman in front of her.

"Good afternoon. I'm here for Miss Chou Tzuyu's medicine. Her doctor sent me here to get the prescribed medicines for the patient", Sana said with a half-smile.

"Alright, Miss. Please wait for a minute. I will just prepare the medicines", the nurse responded to her. While the nurse putting all the medicines in the pharmacy paper bag, she spoke all of a sudden to Sana which immediately surprised the girl.

"You're Minatozaki Sana, am I right?". The nurse asked politely as she continued what she was doing. "I'm Kang Irene. I'm the older cousin of that stubborn and stupid patient a while ago", she added as she introduced herself.

Sana, on the other hand, was shocked by what the nurse just said about Tzuyu. But then, she let the nurse speak and just keep listening to the woman in front of her.

"I just want to apologize for her foolishness. I'm sorry, Miss Minatozaki—."

"Just called me Sana, Miss Kang. And.......you don't have to be sorry because it's not your fault", Sana softly smiled at the nurse.

"I know but she's really stupid for doing that sh*t on you. Oh, I'm sorry for my words. Please, don't mind it." Irene chuckled. "I mean, I am clueless. I really have no idea what she was doing before. I don't know what comes through her mind on that day she did a such stupid thing. As her older sister, I won't tolerate that kind of behavior. But don't worry anymore, Tzuyu already learned a lesson".

The nurse held Sana's hand causing the girl to feel shy.

"Sana, about her....I know she is sometimes impulsive and stupid all the time but she loves you so much. She really does. Please, believe that." Irene then looked at Sana's face with sincerity in her eyes.

Meanwhile, Sana becomes speechless. She did not expect that Tzuyu's cousin would talk to her about this matter. She wasn't ready. At this time, it was Sana who held Irene's hand. She then gives Irene a sweet and very loving smile which makes the woman smile in relief.