19

"Why did Sana leave immediately? You should invite her to join us for lunch." Jeongyeon said as she opened the door for Jihyo.

The girl got into the car and responded to her, "I did. But she told me she was going to visit Tzuyu and invite your friend to eat with her instead."

Jeongyeon also gets inside the car and continues to listen to what Jihyo says.

"What is your friend doing? I mean we all know she's also busy. She has a personal life too and I know that. But why she doesn't even call or reply to Sana's messages? If she does, it's only once or twice a day. It's been two weeks now and Sana misses Tzuyu so much". Jihyo's sharing is based on Sana's story to them earlier.

Jeongyeon just swallowed hard and shrugged her shoulders even though she knew something about that. She couldn't tell Jihyo the truth and what was really happening to Tzuyu.  So to avoid talking about it, she finally showed her surprise for Jihyo. She opened the glove box and get the two-party hat. She put one on her and the other one on Jihyo's head.

"What's this?", Jihyo touched the party hat while staring at Jeongyeon with a confused look on her face.

"Obviously, a party hat", Jeongyeon smiled foolishly at the girl.

"Silly! I know what is this. I mean why is there something like this? It's not my birthday". Still, Jihyo doesn't know what is really happening at the moment.

"Is it your birthday today? I'm sorry I didn't know...." Jihyo covered her mouth at the thought it was Jeongyeon's birthday today and she didn't even know it. Jeongyeon just smiled at her and immediately took the small box from the backseat then give it to Jihyo.

"Open it".

"A cake? Thank you. What's the occasion?", Jihyo let out a sweet smile at what she received but she was still confused.

"I baked that for you. The OST of the kdrama, Summer Strike was released today, isn't it? You're the artist who sings it, that's why we're going to celebrate!", Jeongyeon said with a chuckle. She took the small candle in her jacket; put it on the cake and then lit it up.

"Blow..", she mouthed.

Jihyo laughed and blew out the candle. "It feels like I finally released a solo single today. It's just an OST, Jeong. But thanks for this. I appreciated it."

"So what? You still did a great job and I'm proud of you!".

"Just imagine that we are practicing a situation of you having a solo. I mean this is an advanced celebration when you finally released your first solo single in the near future. Let's manifest it!", Jeongyeon closed her eyes as she prayed for it to happen. Meanwhile, Jihyo couldn't stop smiling at the foolishness of the girl.

"You're crazy! Let's go now. I'm hungry".

"Okay. Let's go."

"Where are we going to eat, by the way?"

"You'll see."

---

Jihyo's POV

She took me to a place where I was not very familiar with people and no one couldn't recognize me. She always does this when we go out so that I can enjoy the time and the place we go to. It is a simple restaurant next to a beautiful meadow with some rose of Sharon trees.

"We are here", she said as she parked the car.

"The weather is good today. Perfect timing."

She got out of the car and immediately opened the car door for me. I did something for a while before I went out.