21

Chaeyoung's POV

The day goes by so fast. It's Saturday again! In other words, today is our rest day from being a chef. At this time, Jeongyeon and I are here at Tzuyu's house. We just got home from the hospital. This morning, we accompanied Tzuyu to the hospital to get checked up and undergo therapy. We spent three hours there, waiting for her to finish her session.

As the door opened, I quickly ran and threw myself on the couch. Jeongyeon came in after me while Tzuyu was left outside for a while because she was talking to Irene Unnie on the phone.

"Finally! This is the best feeling!", I said as I lay down and stretched my body on the couch.

"What do you want to drink? Water or Juice?", Jeongyeon asked me as she headed to the kitchen.

"Juice, please? Thank you!", I answered.

"Here! Catch it!".

"Ouch! Yaah!". I didn't catch it right away so the drinks hit on my stomach. I glared at her and she just laughed at me.

"It's not my fault that you're a slow catcher!", she told me. She sat on the other couch and then drink her water.

"What are we going to do now?", she asked.

"How about let's play CODM?".

I took my phone from my pocket and get up to take a sit.

"Alright! Let's play multiplayer! Search and destroy! Game?", she said excitedly while getting her phone.

"Yah! I will join! Invite me!"

"You guys can't win without me!". Tzuyu meddled with us and quickly sits beside me.

"The one with the fewest kill will going to treat dinner tonight. Deal?", as Tzuyu challenged us.

"I'm in!", Jeongyeon accepted the challenge so I agreed as well.

I glanced at Tzuyu while waiting for the app game to open and then I asked her, "How's your conversation with Unnie? Did it go well?"

"What else could be? There's nothing new. Irene Unnie still nagging me to be my private nurse". I hear her sigh a little while she is busy on her phone. She doesn't want someone to take care of her when it comes to her illness that's why she always refuses. Tzuyu always told us she doesn't need it and her reason is she can do it on her own. Besides, having a private nurse made her feel sick. It will affect her daily routine and control over her work environment which may contain some safety and health hazard. Even her doctor couldn't do anything with her stubbornness. So I won't be surprised if she also rejected Unnie.

"Invite now!", Tzuyu said.

Agent Penguin

"Ohmy! OhmyGod! Mina!", I saw her online. I screamed with joy while repeatedly hitting Tzuyu in her shoulder.

"Aww! What about her?! Stop hitting me!", Tzuyu let out a whined and scurried away from me.

"She's in-game! I'm going to invite her!".

She accepted.

Speaking of her, Mina and I have been playing together for almost 3 months now. I don't know to myself whenever I see her online, my hands started to get cold, my lips automatically form a big smile and my heart always beats faster as I felt the excitement in my whole being. She always had this effect on me.

"Invite one more!", Jeongyeon said.

"Hello, guys. Can I invite someone so we can start now?", Mina said through voice chat. She's on mic that's why I quickly turned on mine so she can hear me speaking.