34

Today is Saturday and the three will go again to the orphanage to visit the children together with Sana, Jihyo, and Mina.

It was four in the morning when Jeongyeon picked up Tzuyu. She borrowed her sister's van so they could all be in the same vehicle instead of going separately to the orphanage. She honked when she saw her friend just coming out of the house. Tzuyu with a smile on her face, wave her hand at Jeongyeon then she put her bag at the back.

"Is everything ready?". The tall girl asked upon sitting in the shotgun seat.

Jeongyeon smiling nodded. "I've already brought the things you texted me last night and also toys for the children".

Tzuyu looked at the back and frowned immediately when she noticed Chaeyoung was not inside the vehicle. "Where's the small bean?", she asked.

"Ow, she's at Mina's house".

"I thought we will go to pick her up? Why did she go to Mina so early? Too excited to see her girl, huh", Tzuyu chuckled.

"That's what I thought too! But when I called her a while ago she told me that she slept at Mina's house last night." Jeongyeon shook her head in disbelief then started the engine and drove away. "She also told me that she just only asked Mina to help her bake a cake and cookies last night that's why she spent the night there. That smart kid! Aigoooo.....", the girl added.

"She said that but she already brought her things with her when she went to Mina?!".

"Yeah..probably."

And the two just laughed suddenly at their friend's lame reason.

"If I were her, I should ask Mina to be her girlfriend. She must have done that a long time ago."

"We can't do anything if we have a friend whose size is like a small bean. She's a coward too". Jeongyeon let out a sigh.

"What if we help her tonight? I mean, we will spend our night at the orphanage, right? So let's make a way for them to be official before we'll go back to Seoul tomorrow." Tzuyu said with a smile as she think of an idea for how she will going to plan it and make it happen.

"What a decision-maker you are, silly! But how can we do that?".

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it. I already have a plan", the tall girl smirked and then look out of the window.

"Okay..We'll see if that's going to be effective."

Since they left early, they only had an hour before arriving at the Condo. As usual, they waited for Sana and Jihyo at the parking area at the back of the building. After a few minutes, the two girls came out of the door, carrying their large suitcases. Tzuyu and Jeongyeon's jaws dropped at the sight of their girlfriends having a hard time with it. A deep sigh was their only response before they got out of the van and help the girls.

"Thank you, Babe", said Sana and give Tzuyu a quick embrace and a kiss on the cheek before she get inside the car.

While on the other hand, Jihyo glared at Jeongyeon when she saw the girl frown and its forehead furrowed at her.

"What?", Jeongyeon asked immediately.

"Your face is annoying!", Jihyo wrapped her arms around the girl's neck to hug Jeongyeon and grab the chance to pinch the girl's ear.

"Aww! Why did you do that, Love?!", Jeongyeon whined then let go of Jihyo and immediately caressed her ears.

"Because your face tells me all your complain about my stuff here", Jihyo after saying that, get inside the van without looking back at the girl.