37

It's been three days now that Tzuyu still hasn't regained consciousness. That night, she was also transferred to the hospital in Seoul where her doctor is present. Jihyo and Mina found out about her condition because of the incident that happened to her.

"Eat."

Jihyo stared at Sana. They were at the JYPE building, grabbing their lunch with the other girls. They just took a photo shoot on a sporty look for the clothing brand ACME DE LA VIE. The clothing brand will soon announce its Summer/Spring collaboration with them.

Sana hasn't received any calls from Jeongyeon or Chaeyoung about Tzuyu. Momo and Nayeon also found out about Tzuyu's condition because it was so obvious to Sana that she was not okay. She had no choice but to tell them what happened since they didn't stop bugging her to spill it out.

"I won't allow you to leave here and visit Tzuyu if you don't finish your food", Jihyo commanded with a stern voice. She is worried that Sana might get sick because the girl hasn't had a proper meal since Tzuyu was confined.

"For God's sake Sana. Just eat, please?! You've been playing around with your food for almost 20 minutes now." Jihyo deeply sighed. She knew Sana wanted to see Tzuyu and be there by the tall girl's side every second and every minute. But due to their work, Sana couldn't do it. She cannot neglect her work. Especially this week, when they are always busy.

"Jeongyeon is with her now and her parents are there too so don't worry too much", Jihyo tried to persuade Sana.

"Sana", Jihyo called out to the girl who was now zoning out.

Sana slowly lifted her head and face Jihyo. Their eyes met and Jihyo noticed it wasn't the bright, conceited, and cheerful eyes she was used to seeing.

"Do you remember that night after you two had a talk? She also passed out". Jihyo saw how Sana furrowed her eyebrows at the memory.

"Do you remember how scared you were knowing Tzuyu was inside the emergency room?".

"Stop—." Sana finally let out a noise but Jihyo continue talking to her, "When you first saw Tzuyu in her hospital gown and lying unconsciously on the bed?".

"Why are you telling me all of that?", Sana cut her off, with gritted teeth. Jihyo keep talking as she thought it was the only way Sana could go back to its senses. She had to do it because she hated seeing her friend hurting like this.

"Tzuyu's still not waking up—."

"Jihyo, just stop!", Sana furiously stood up from her seat. She looked around and saw the other girls were worriedly staring at them.

"And how do you think I feel when I look at you slowly changing yourself to a person I don't know?".

Sana becomes speechless.

"How do you think Tzuyu feels when she looks at you?".

"Sana, it's been three days now since you didn't eat properly. Look at yourself! You have lost weight. Can you just take good care of yourself?!", Jihyo scolded.

Sana looked down at her plate, not wanting to look Jihyo in the eye. She took the utensils and slowly tighten her grip on them.

"Aren't you supposed to be her strength? How do you think she feels when she wakes up and saw you in that state?".

"I~I'm...."Sana broke down in tears. "I'm sorry...", she mumbled while trying herself to eat.

Jihyo went closer to Sana to give a tight hug and gently rubbed its back. "Shh...Don't be sorry", she let out a sigh of relief that her conversation with Sana had worked. "Tzuyu will be fine. Now, eat".