38

"We are born with nothing and we take nothing with us when we leave. It all gets passed on to someone else. The amazing thing is that we have the opportunity to "store up for ourselves treasures in heaven"  by giving some of those items that we temporarily possess here on earth.

"I want to make the most of what I've been trusted with".

"Cherished the moment with my loved ones and give the best memories that I can share with them."

Tzuyu's POV

9:00 PM

I'm just now on my way home after Sana and I ate dinner together and dropped her off at the condo. About Minju, we returned her to the orphanage after the three of us had so much fun together.

While I'm driving, I remember the family ice cream set we had earlier. And because of that, Sana keeps telling me the three of us looked like a family when we were eating an ice cream. She even imagined we were a real family. She was so happy to the point that she took a lot of pictures of us every minute. We will definitely be going to have a date again next time with our little Minju.

What I can't get out of my mind is when we were in the car and I saw her secretly staring at one of our pictures. It was her favorite picture of the three of us. Her smile at that time was different from all her smiles. It was the first time I saw her smile like that. It was pure and genuine.

Sana Minatozaki? I'm always sure that I love this woman so much. Only her. It will only ever be her. She was my sun, my moon, and all of my stars. I love her with every beat of my heart.

After some time I finally reached home. My eyes widened as I got surprised to see Jeongyeon sitting on the ground in front of my house.

Why is she here? It's already late.

I took my car to the garage first before I went to see her. I let out a sigh and scratch my temple when I noticed that she was drunk based on her look and behavior. I quietly approach her and sat next to her. Jeongyeon lifts her head and looks at me with those hazy eyes. She is really drunk.

"Hey", Jeong greeted me with a huge smile.

"What are you doing here? It's cold here outside", I said.

"I was waiting for you."

"Aishh..You reek of alcohol." I slightly backed away from her when I felt her breath on my face. She came even closer and blew me.

"Damn it!", I complained and she just laughed at me.

"I drank an adequate amount".

"How much is that? 2 bottles of whiskey? 10 bottles of soju? 1 bottle of tequila?".

"You idiot! I can't drink all of that!", she yelled and I just gave her a chuckle because of her reaction.

"Did you drink with Jihyo?".

"Yes", Jeongyeon nodded at me with her eyes closed. "I drank with Jihyo and we kissed."

"Yah! You're not supposed to say that." I said and then averted my eyes from her. I leaned my back against the wall and looked up in the night sky.

I saw in my peripheral vision that Jeongyeon looked at me.

"Why?! Are you jealous now?", she drunkenly smile.

"Stupid! I have Sana. Why would I?", I laughed at her silliness.

"It's nice that Jihyo was also there for you. You're going to be bored without me."