54

The door opened and Tzuyu came out who had just finished taking a shower. She found Sana sitting on a wooden chair, facing the mirror with her face done with only light makeup and red lipstick. And now, she's putting some rollers in its hair.

"Where's Minjuyah?", asked Tzuyu when she noticed the entire room was quiet. She knows their little bean is not around.

"Our Minju's downstairs with Otosan and Okasaan", Sana replied as she looks at the tall girl's reflection in the mirror.

Tzuyu slightly nods and then walked towards Sana. She slowly wrapped her arms around Sana's neck and hugged the girl.

"Babe, you'll get me wet. Please, dry your hair first. I'm almost done here." Sana patted Tzuyu on the arm. "And get dressed now. You're clothes are already on the bed", she added.

Tzuyu removed her arms and put her hands on Sana's shoulder. She then leaned closer to her fiancé's ear and whispered seductively, "I can even make you soaked down there, darling." She gave a little cheeky wink which Sana immediately caught through the mirror. Sana blushed automatically as her dirty mind began to think of something inappropriate. Suddenly, Tzuyu pressed a kiss on Sana's neck that made the girl flinched. Later on, she closed her eyes as she become weak and voluntarily tilted her head giving full access to her delicate skin when Tzuyu slowly kissed her on that spot. It gave a shiver throughout her body.

"OhGad...", Sana began to whimper.

And when Tzuyu heard that, she smirked as she understands the message. She deepened the kiss while her hand started to crawl behind Sana. She was about to pull down the zipper of the dress when Sana abruptly stood up.

"Why?! What's wrong?", Tzuyu frowned in disappointment.

"The door is not locked. Minju might come suddenly". She stood up from the chair and held Tzuyu in the hand. "Sit here. I will dry your hair", she commanded.

They have been in Japan for a week now, at Sana's parents' mansion. They decided to stay there while Tzuyu and Sana together with Minju were on their vacation. Tzuyu agreed to it because it was Sana's idea since her fiancé was separated from her parents for a long time. So at least for a month, Sana wanted to be with her parents.

Tzuyu just let out a sighed and obliged what Sana said. She just quietly faced her fiancé drying her hair using a towel.

"Babe, don't you feel pity for me?", Tzuyu whined as she glanced up at Sana.

"Why would I?", Sana chuckled softly and continued minding what she's been doing.

"Come on! We have been here for a week now and we still haven't made love. Even when we were in Seoul!", Tzuyu pouted and was about to cry anytime soon.

"We kissed every day and make out. Also, we do it whenever you visited and stayed with me after our concert."

"Baby! I need more. I want sex. I badly want to make love with you. I mean we are not sexually active for a few months now." Tzuyu began to teared up.

"Yah! Why are you crying?", Sana burst out laughing while wiping away her fiancé's tears. "You know that those past few months we both have been busy, right? You in your company and me with our world tour concert. We try to do it. But unfortunately, we just ended up falling asleep due to exhaustion from work", Sana giggled, remembering those nights. "Besides, Minju's with us. How can we make love when our adorable child wants to be by our sides every time? I thought you understand?". Sana softly caressed both Tzuyu's cheeks. She then leaned to kiss her fiancé on the forehead down to the nose and stayed for a few seconds on the tall girl's lips then pulled away.