8

Today is Saturday. It means Tzuyu has no work and it's her rest day now. Tzuyu spends her day off in a simple way. She always sets her alarm for five o'clock and wakes up early in the morning. She brushes her teeth, washes her face, and dresses up in a comfortable outfit. After that, she will take a little physical exercise like jogging or going out for a walk and breathe the cool breeze of the morning air. Then she will return home when the sun finally appears all around the environment.

After she got home, she will rest for a couple of minutes and within that time, sometimes she was calling her parents and had a short conversation about some kinds of stuff like business or just random topics. When it's over, she would take a quick bath and eats breakfast at seven o'clock.

When Tzuyu finished her breakfast, she went to her room and took something from the drawer. She got out and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. She was taken aback when her gaze went to the two medicine bottles in her hand. Suddenly, something flashed back in her mind.

Flashback...

"Tzuyu, From now on you need to come here to my clinic twice a week so I can examine and observe you properly. Recently, the condition of your heart has not been good. You shouldn't be too tired. That's what I always remind you, but you don't listen to me. Do you think it was just some common disease that can be treated so easily?!", Doctor Kang Daniel, a cardiologist, scolded Tzuyu for being stubborn.

"Oppa...There's nothing serious about it. Don't worry too much. I was just getting tired easily these past few days but I'm completely fine afterward. Maybe, it's because of my work. I'm a chef, you know....cooking for more than eight hours a day is probably a tiring one. It's not just cooking, all occupation is tiring. The same goes for you, right?", Tzuyu chuckles then continued reading a magazine while she was sitting on the couch.

"For God's sake! You are sick. And it's not because I'm your cousin, you can just decide on your own now and won't listen to me. Yah! Chou Tzuyu, Here in Korea, I am your doctor especially when you are here at the hospital. So you have no choice but to follow me whether you like it or not. Just do what I say or else I'll tell your parents to send you back to Taiwan and get treatment from my father instead", Doctor Kang frowned and seriously look at Tzuyu. After that, he faces the monitor and checks the previous records of Tzuyu, and compares it to the present one.

On the other hand, Tzuyu suddenly slammed the magazine on the table but Doctor Kang didn't even bother to pay attention to the tall girl. "Oppa.....No! You can't do that to me! I don't want to go back to Uncle! He's so strict and you know that", she hissed.

Doctor Kang picked up the telephone and called his secretary. "Next patient, please. Thank you". He said and then he informed his secretary that the next patient can now enter his clinic since he was done with Tzuyu.

"Aish! Okay fine. I'll do everything that you say because you're my doctor", Tzuyu grumbled. "Are you happy now, Doctor Kang Daniel?!".

The doctor knows that Tzuyu was already annoyed in this state. So he prevented himself from laughing while hiding from the monitor in order not to get caught. Actually, he only said that because she was so worried at
Tzuyu. She even gave a warning to the tall girl just to make sure Tzuyu will listen to him.  Doctor Kang did that because she wants Tzuyu to get better.

"Okay! It's good to know that we understand each other now, Miss Chou Tzuyu. I will just inform you that every Monday and Friday is your check-up. So you need to come back here on Monday. Thank you. You can go now". Doctor Kang smiled and just watch Tzuyu stomping its feet as she step out of the door.

End of flashback..

Ever since she became in a relationship with Sana, she knew something had changed in her condition. She often gets tired easily which makes her have a hard time breathing. She also feels that her body become numb. That's why sometimes, she finds it difficult to divide her time between Sana and her work. Added up her friends who also need her time. The more she thinks about it, the more she realized Doctor Kang was right that her condition is not been good lately. Tzuyu stirred from her trance. She then loosened her tight grip on the medicines. She take the first medicine which is multivitamin supplements for folic acid and the last one was for her medication. After she finished drinking water, she is going to put the glass in the sink. Tzuyu was surprised to see Jeongyeon leaning its back on the fridge.