43

While going back to the venue, Tzuyu fixes herself as how she looked earlier. She arrived and saw Elkie having a conversation with Mr. Kim.

"Ow..Look who's here? The beautiful daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Chou. You are Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu?", The old man asked and Tzuyu smilingly nodded and then greeted him.

"Good evening, Mr. Kim. I'm Chou Tzuyu", as she formally introduced herself again. She then offer her hand to do a handshake with the old man and Mr. Kim gladly accepted that.

"I want to apologize on behalf of my father. He couldn't make it tonight because he's in Japan for a business trip. I hope you'll understand and accept his apology."

"It's fine with me. No worries. At least you came all the way here just to attend this event. Thank you for that".

"You're always welcome, Mr. Kim," Tzuyu said with a smile.

Suddenly, Kim Dahyun passed by as she keeps looking at Sana everywhere. Mr. Kim noticed Dahyun and called her to introduce her only daughter to Tzuyu.

"Dahyunaa...my daughter! Here you are! I've been looking for you. Come here for a second, I want you to meet...Chou Tzuyu. She's the daughter of one of my friends"

Kim Dahyun was stunned for a moment as soon as she saw the tall girl. Her face becomes serious and all she only thinks about now is Sana.

"I'm Chou Tzuyu. Nice to meet you", the tall girl said and offers her hand to the girl in front of her, but Dahyun didn't accept it. She just bowed at least with respect to the tall girl. Tzuyu put down her hand as she let it pass. Elkie, on the other hand, just watched them as she felt the tension between the two.

"Dad, I have to go now. I'm still looking for Sana", Dahyun excused.

Sana popped up from behind, she walked towards Dahyun. "I'm here, Dahyunaa", she smilingly said.

"You know Twice Sana?", Mr. Kim giggled as she saw the girl coming towards them. "I will introduce you and Elkie to her", Mr. Kim added.

"Sana, Come..These two beautiful ladies are our special guests. Do you know them? Please, say hi to them".

"I know her, Uncle. She's the only daughter of Mr. And Mrs. Chou Yi Cheng and Yen Ling. Her parents were the most successful when it comes to night market business." Sana pretended that she had just known Tzuyu as being like that and not someone who become part of her life. As if she has never been in a relationship with Tzuyu before.

"And this beautiful lady here...What's your name?", Sana glanced at the girl beside Tzuyu and then let out a soft smile.

Dahyun and Elkie were surprised by Sana's behavior. Especially, Tzuyu who was now gritting her teeth and clenching her fist at what just happened now. She was fuming mad and the anger inside her is ready to explode.

"Hi, I'm Chong Elkie. I'm a professional singer in Taiwan. I'm with Tzuyu....", she introduced herself and offers her hand to the girl for a handshake. Sana smilingly accepted it.

"I'm Sana of Twice. Minatozaki Sana. It was nice to meet you—".

"I'm Tzuyu's girl. Nice to meet you too. It's my pleasure to meet you, Sana. I'm a fan of your group. I'm a certified Once" Elkie giggled and ended her introduction. She saw how Sana's smile quickly disappeared but then the girl smiled again. It was a forceful smile this time. Elkie still grabbed the opportunity. She slowly wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's then go down to hold the tall girl's hand. Now, their hands intertwined with each other. Sana saw it all and there were cold stares and at the same time, pain in her eyes. She then quickly averted her eyes and went to Dahyun.