45

"Can I sit here?", Tzuyu asked.

She didn't wait for the two to answer. Instead, she immediately sat down in front of Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon. The shock on her best friends' faces was too obvious which make her chuckle.

"Yah! What are you doing here!", Jeongyeon said in a serious tone.

"Obviously, I miss you guys that's why I want to have a drink with the two of you tonight. Don't you miss me, Jeongyeonah? Chaeyoungiee?", Tzuyu pouted while pouring the liquor into their glasses and giving it to the two.

An hour passed but none of the three said anything. All they do is look at each other while drinking until their glasses are emptied. Tzuyu ordered another bottle and they're now getting drunk. She slowed down a bit because she knew that the two would be drunk tonight. Besides, she will be the one who will send her friends at home.

"You! Fckin' asshole! W~why did you fckin leave us?!", Jeongyeon shouted drunkenly at Tzuyu. "Don't you know that Jihyo and I almost broke up because of what you did? I was so miserable and I neglected her while keep searching for you everywhere?!". Her voice cracked up when she felt crying now. She angrily stood up from her seat and grabbed Tzuyu by its collar. "Chaeyoung and I even fought because we're blaming each other's fault for not keeping an eye on you that night. When you're gone, our friendship slowly disappears too. But then, we remember what you said to us before....that the two of us should be together as always and not leave each other's side!". Jeongyeon began to sob.

Chaeyoung, on the other hand, stopped Jeongyeon as she was worried that the girl will do trouble again. She pulled Jeongyeon's arm to remove its grip on Tzuyu. After that, she made Jeongyeon go back to her seat. This time, it was Chaeyoung who ask Tzuyu.

"Are you the one who keeps sending us flowers and gifts occasionally?".

Tzuyu smilingly nodded at her. "I didn't disappear. I'm always keeping an eye on all of you here while I'm still recovering from my surgery. Well, lucky me. I found a heart donor." Tzuyu softly smiled at the two.

"I thought I was going to die that night when I got a cardiac arrest....But you saved me, Jeongyeon. And I'm so grateful that the two of you were there."

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung just cry their heart out while listening to Tzuyu.

"It was a miracle for me. As soon as my father found out about the accident that happened to me and Sana, he wanted me to go back to Taiwan. And that night, Sana was also saved. That was when I realized I really want to live a long time. I want to live and be with you all."  Tzuyu finally answered all her friends' questions that were left unanswered.

"My only mistake was that I did not inform you all that I was leaving...that I left without even saying goodbye. Do you know why I did that? Because at the time, I wasn't sure I would find a donor. I am not sure that I will live and come back here. So I thought it would be better for me to stay away. You all should think that I just left and not that you guys know that I will never come back because I am dead already. If that happened, wouldn't be the most painful and saddest part of our stories?".

Tzuyu put all the remaining whiskey in her glass and drank it all. While she was explaining her side, she didn't let out a single tear in her eyes. Only then did she cry when she watched her friends crying non-stop. She then slowly wiped away the tears that keep flowing down her cheeks. She stand up and stepped closer to her friends.

"I'm sorry for leaving you behind. I'm sorry if I was so selfish back then. I'm alive. I'm already here now. I will not leave anymore. So you two stop crying already." Tzuyu softly whispered and hugged them from behind.