12

Tzuyu's POV

For the nth time, I had to go back to this place where white is the only visible color in the entire environment. You could smell the strong scent of disinfectant and hear the sounds of the apparatus everywhere. Yes, I'm here at the hospital because it's Friday and today is my schedule for another check-up. It should be later in the evening but got postponed because my very annoying cousin is going somewhere tonight. I couldn't do anything but to informed Jeongyeon that I can't go to work this morning and just decided to go this afternoon instead. Probably, Chaeyoung will be going to ask about this that's why I leave it to Jeongyeon to explain everything. But not the exact reason why I wasn't at the restaurant right now. I hope she can make Chaeyoung believe to her reasoning.

When I was a kid, the hospital for me felt like it was my second home. And together with my parents, I always visited that place because of my illness. It was absolutely dreadful but now that I'm an adult and not a kid anymore, hospital for me kinda sucks and is irritating to see. I let out a heavy sigh as I looked around in this small room which is the clinic of my cousin.

"Don't sigh here, it will bring bad luck to my clinic". Daniel talks all of a sudden while kept looking at my test results as he examines it. I just hissed at him and get the magazine on the table.

"Why is it taking you so long to check on it? I'm still going to work this afternoon." I said to him while browsing the magazine.

"Are you still taking your meds and vitamins?", he asked.

"Yes." I simply answered.

"How about exercising?"

"Yes. Every morning before I go to work."

"Enough rest?"

"Of course! What's with the nonstop questioning?!", I slightly raised my voice at him but I didn't mean to. He moved a little and looked at me with a blank expression which I noticed immediately. So I glanced at him and he said, "Are you mad?".

"No, I'm not. I'm sorry, Hyung. I didn't mean to raise my voice. It was just annoying that you always asked me the same questions whenever I'm here to have a check-up." I explained then he asked me another question but it was not related to my illness.

"Alright then, how's your relationship with Sana?". He asked which made me surprised. How did he find out about it? He looked at me with a serious expression while I'm giving him a confused look.

"Why are you looking at me like that, Tzuyah? Are you going to ask me how and from whom I found it? It's that what you implied?", He smirked.

"It's Dad. Am I right? He's a great gossiper". I put back the magazine on the table and sit properly.

"Good thing you know that Uncle is so talkative." He chuckled and then bring back its serious face instantly. He stood up and went in front of his table to sit on it. He crossed his arm and fix his eyeglasses. "Lessen your time working at the restaurant", he suggested.

"What?! No..Why am I gonna do that?", I objected.

"Then, Lessen the time being with your girl." As soon as I heard it, I quickly stood up and looked at him in disbelief. "What makes you think that I will do that? There's no way! That's what I won't do. Never!", I scoffed at his idea.

"You choose what you must do because it will help you a lot. You tire yourself too much, Tzuyu." He started arguing with me. He touched his computer and turn it on to me so that I could see the ECG result on the monitor.

"Look at this". He pointed his index finger and explained everything to me. After that, I just looked dumbfounded at what I found and we both fell silent.