11

Sana's POV

I just got home at exactly three o'clock in the afternoon. I only had one scheduled today and it was a photo shoot for Prada's "Fine Jewelry, Eternal Gold. It's just a pictorial but it's still a tiring one. I took off my shoes and immediately threw myself on the bed. I felt a sense of relaxation as soon as my back touches the soft and warm surface. I was staring blankly at the ceiling talking to myself. Sana Minatozaki, You choose this career, right? Remember that all kinds of work are tiring that's why you shouldn't complain about yours. A heavy sigh escaped from my mouth. Adulting is really a serious matter. Silence suddenly prevailed and I could only hear the ticking sound of the clock. After some time has passed, my eyes are getting heavy and I didn't realize I fell asleep.

(phone ringing)

I woke up from a sudden call. I quickly checked my phone to see who was calling at this hour. And then, I answered it right away and a slow smile worked its way across my face when I saw the registered number on the screen.

"Babe, Why did you call? It's still your working hour, right? Aren't you busy?", I asked her.

"I'm busy. I'm still busy here at the resto. This was just a short phone call that's why I want you to listen carefully. It's about the dinner tonight. Instead of your condo, can you just bring your friends here?"

"But I already told them–."

"Just come here with your friends and we'll take care of everything. I will message you later, okay? Bye, Babe."

"Alright. B~Byeee...."

---

Less than a few minutes after we talked, my phone beeped a sound, and a message popped up on the screen.

7:00 PM. See you, Babe.

After I received her message, I immediately tell it to my friends, and they were just fine with the change of plan. No schedule. Not busy. All of my friends are free tonight. The thought of my friends will be going to meet Tzuyu not just as a fan but as my girlfriend put me in a state of euphoria. Since Jihyo was the first to know about my relationship with Tzuyu, she'll be a great help for me to explain everything to our friends. It won't be difficult for me to tell others except for Nayeon Unnie. Of the five of us, she is the oldest. I'm pretty sure she will probably sulk and at the same time gets mad for not asking her consent first before anything else. I hope I won't be in trouble later at the dinner.

I glanced at my wristwatch and it was already 5:00 PM. I didn't realize that I slept for almost two hours. Then, I decided to get up to prepare myself ready for tonight. After an hour of taking a bath, I'm now standing in front of the mirror while observing myself wearing a simple Prada short black dress made of technical broadcloth. It has romantic lines with a retro mood and the back of the garment is decorated with a large bow on the skirt. I paired it with Stuart Weitzman Platform sandals which I brought last week. And for the final touch, I put on light makeup and lipstick then brushed my hair.

---

7:00 PM, At the Restaurant

Sana together with her friends arrived at the restaurant as per the agreed time. They were all surprised when there was no one around at the said place.

"Why is it closed already?", Momo asked Sana.

This time, it was Nayeon who asked Sana. "Are you sure this is the place?". The blonde girl quickly nodded at her and say yes. Just in time, Jeongyeon showed up and opened the door for them. "Sorry, we had to close the restaurant in the meantime because we are waiting for our special guests to arrive. Well, it's no longer closed since you guys were already here," Jeongyeon said with a smile then her gaze went to Jihyo to which the girl quickly looked away from her trying to avoid having eye contact with her. Jeongyeon just let out a smirk at Jihyo's reaction.