36*

Steve and I sat in the hotel room in London. We were both jet lagged. He was ironing his suit. I had a long sleeve black dress with.

I looked up from my hands to see Steve staring at me.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded. He turned off the iron and came over to me. He sat on my side of the bed.

I grabbed his hand. He smiled softly.

"Come here." I whispered.

It had been probably over a month since we've had sex. So much has been happening.

Steve got the memo. I set him down on the bed and got on his lap. He gave me a soft smile.

I kissed him softly. He sighed in the kiss. I needed him inside of me.

Steve grabbed my shirt and lifted it off. I grabbed his and lifted his off.

"We've gotta make this quick. Sam is gonna be here within the hour."

"Fuck." I whispered. I threw my pants off and got on his lap.

Steve pulled out his partially hardened cock. He didn't even take the time to fully take off his pants.

I lined up with him. He held my waist as I sank down rather quickly. We both moaned.

Once I knew he was balls deep in me I looked at him. He smiled softly.

"I love you." I whispered.

He kissed me gently while flipping us over. He was still deep inside me as he kissed down my neck, starting to move.

I held his shoulders. He was watching himself.

"Stop watching yourself Patrick Bateman."

"Who's that?" Steve laughed.

"Captain America you need to watch American psycho." I whispered.

"Yeah?" He moaned lightly.

I nodded.

Steve smiled softly before kissing me again, and again, and again.

I wasn't going to sign the accords. I didn't care if I agreed with them or not. But Steve was the only person here for me. And whatever he decided on, I would follow.

I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I knew that. I wanted to marry him. I didn't know how he felt about marriage. But I'm sure he would too.

The next minutes we're pure bliss. We had both finished. Steve laid back next to me, pulling his sweatpants and boxers up.

I sighed and pulled the blankets up. Steve moved me onto his body and pulled the blankets on me.

I kissed his neck softly. I could hear his heartbeat slowing down again.

He played with the dog tags that I still had on of his. They sat on his chest but were on my neck.

"Hey Steve?"

"Yeah love."

"How do you feel about marriage?"

He smiled softly. "What you wanna get married someday?"

"I mean maybe."

"I'll propose to you one day. I promise." He said. I looked up at him and smiled.

Just as I was about to kiss him, we heard a knock on the door.

"Guys it's me."

It was Sam.

Shit.

"Just a second!" I said.

I grabbed my sweats and shirt and put them on. I quickly made the bed and sat on it. Steve put his shirt on and answered the door as I turned on the tv.

I smiled as Sam came in. Steve finished ironing his shirt.

"Why aren't you two ready?"

"Jet lagged." I said quietly as I got up. I grabbed my dress from the bathroom door and shut it, sighing as I started to get ready.

————

Steve sat next to me in the pew. I held his hand.

He had been crying a lot. He was alright now. Everyone had left, it was just us in the church.

"I know that we had some rough patches about her. But thank you for coming." He said.

"I would follow you anywhere. I'm gonna be there for you. And you deserve to mourn, and have this closure."

"She was really happy for you two."

I turned around. There was Sharon.

Steve sighed softly. "What hotel are you at Sharon?"

"Same as yours. I saw you guys leave."

"We should go out for drinks." I said softly. Steve nodded and got up, helping me up.

"I'll call Sam."

————

What had started as a peaceful gathering, stopped when we heard that the sokovian accords signing was not only bombed, but bombed by Bucky.

Steve, Sam, and I watched the tv. I had Steve's suit jacket over my shoulders. Sharon was on the phone in the back.

She came over. "I have to go to work."

Steve looked at me. "We do too."