Epilogue

I situated Steve's bow tie

"Perfect. Go get 'em best man." I said. I kissed his cheek.

"Mom!" I heard Carrie say. She came in with Lana. They were holding hands.

"Hi girls." Steve said.

"Hi dad. Mom can you do my hair?" Caroline asked. Lana waddled to Steve. He picked her up.

Two years later. Turns out I was pregnant again. And I had baby Lana. Carrie was the best sister in the world too.

I did Carries hair as Steve brought Lana over. I kissed the little girls head.

Bucky was getting married today.

He ended up falling madly in love with Ava, the girl he started dating two years ago.

He asked if they could have their wedding on our land if everyone stayed at a hotel and we had a reception somewhere else. I agreed of course.

"Steve go see the groom." I said. Steve nodded and handed me Lana. He pecked my lips before heading out. Caroline got up and smiled.

"Guess what?" She asked.

"What's up pumpkin?"

"Morgan's coming." She said and smiled.

"Yeah she is!" I said and kissed her head. She giggled.

She ran off outside as cars pulled up. She was the flower girl, and was very excited to be one.

"And then there were two Lana Loon." I said and smiled. She giggled in my arms, cooing.

Steve was grabbing a drink of water from the porch. As he did, he saw Lana and I.

"Hey. Where's Carrie?"

I pointed over to Morgan. They were already playing.

Steve hummed as he saw them. He took Lana from me. She rested her head on Steve's shoulder.

I tickled her little tummy before going up to kiss Steve softly. He smiled in the kiss and pulled away.

"I don't wanna ruin your lipgloss. But I love you." He said. Lana giggled. She was so giggly.

"That's sweet that you don't wanna ruin it thank you." I said. He rubbed my back, smiling.

"God you have knots." He said.

I sighed. "I know."

"Bath tonight? I'll work out the knots and if you're lucky we can work out something else." He said softly.

"Sure." I said.

"Baf?" Lana said.

Steve and I laughed. "Yeah babe."

————

The ceremony was beautiful. Now everyone was at the reception.

As I sipped on champagne I saw a girl with blonde hair. She had brown eyes and a resting bitch face.