54*

"Hey come on the movie's starting." I said to Steve. Caroline was next to me.

Steve got in bed and laid back, getting comfy. I smiled at him as he wrapped his arm around me. Again, he hated pda, even around Caroline. But he was obviously in need of physical touch.

And by that...well. You can fill in the blanks.

But I knew he was in need of things. And after Caroline went to bed I would let him.

I actually missed it too.

I laid my head on his shoulder as Caroline ate gummy bears between us. She was already extremely invested in the movie.

I brushed her hair behind her ear. She leaned into me.

As we were, our dogs little clicky toes were heard.

"Dillon!"

The dogs tail wagged. He got up on the bed and immediately cuddled up with Carrie.

Steve and I got him as a puppy for Christmas for Carrie. Now we've had him for six months, and man did he get big fast. Steve and I agreed on a golden retriever.

I watched as Carrie played with his ears. Dillon just sat his head on her stomach and let her pet and do whatever she wanted. He was a good dog, and even better for our little girl.

Steve chuckled as she played with his cheeks.

"Make sure to be nice and gentle though Caroline."

"Yes mom." She said while yawning. I sighed and kissed her head.

————

Steve had left to put Caroline in bed. She had already fallen asleep.

I fixed my hair as I sat on the bed. Steve came in and shut the door.

"She's out like a light." He said. He sat on the bed.

Did I put on a bralette and matching lace panties? Mhm. Did I actually want to get fucked tonight? Mhm.

But I didn't know if Steve was taking it or not. I glanced at him.

"I know what you want." I said.

"Please. You want it just as much as me." He said and smiled.

He quickly got on top of me, pulling me into a gentle kiss. I giggled and got comfortable.

Steve took off his shirt, smiling down at me as he did.

"Oh don't smile like you're showing it off."

"Oh I'm showing it off."

I sat up and took off my long sleeve and sweatpants, leaving me in my matching lace set.

Steve looked down at my body.

"You sneaky little thing." He whispered.

I burst out laughing. "God that's what you had to say?"

He chuckled. "Yeah."

He pulled me into another kiss, kissing down my neck and shoulder, and eventually moving one of his hands behind my back to unclasp my bra, which he did rather quickly.

I grabbed the bra and threw it off. Steve chuckled on my skin. I felt his finger dip into my panties as he pulled me into another kiss, his tongue fighting with mine.

His finger entered me, making me open up my legs more for him.

"So wet." He whispered on my lips, making me chuckle.

"Steve..." I whispered. He pulled away to look at me, still letting his finger explore my clit.

He stared at me. "You okay?"