Chapter Thirty-Two: Opening Up

The next night. Peter stayed in the room all day while Ned explored with the team. After spending all day with the team, Ned went back to his room. Him and Peter worked on a little project together.

Peter: How was today?

Ned: really fun. You should have come.

Peter: I wasn't up for it. I wasn't in the mood to be around everyone. Especially Flash.

Ned: Are you okay? I feel like you've been off lately.

Peter: Um, yeah. I'm fine.

Ned: Why haven't you been talking about your missions with the Avengers? You used to tell me everything.

Peter: Mr. Stark took my suit. I just didn't feel like talking about it.

Ned stares at Peter.

Peter: I guess I'll tell you. I'm just over everything in life. I haven't been doing so well and Mr. Stark pushed me to go to therapy when he took my suit.

Ned: Why didn't you tell me?

Peter: I was scared too. Opening up about my problems is kind of new to me.

Ned: Yeah but I'm supposed to be your best friend. What the hell Peter?

Peter: Listen, I'm sorry. Don't be mad. I really don't like bothering people with how I feel and stuff like that.

Ned: Whatever Peter.

Ned then looks at his laptop.

Ned: Woah Peter you need to see this.

Peter: What?

Peter comes up right next to Ned to look at his laptop. On his laptop it was a picture of Peter with X's on his eyes and the word Loser written across the picture.

Peter: This can't be happening.

Ned: I'll try to find out who posted this. Might be Flash.  

Aloneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें