Chapter Sixty-Four: Two Months Later

Two months later, Peter is home from rehab. A few days after getting home, Peter goes to an NA meeting. Being home brought up a lot about the past. He needed to talk it out.

Rehab was good for him. MJ is still in rehab but should be getting out soon. Peter misses her a lot but hopefully he can see her soon. Peter returns from his NA meeting.

Peter: Hey May. I'm home. Sorry I'm a little late, I took the long way home. I needed a walk.

Peter walks in and sees May and Mr. Stark on the couch talking. Peter wasn't expecting to see Mr. Stark. He thought the Avengers were on a mission. That's what Wanda texted Peter about.

Tony: Hey kid. Happy to see that you are healthy.

Peter: wait. What. You're supposed to be on a mission. Hey.

Tony: surprise!

Peter: What are you doing here? I'm shocked to see you but happy.

Tony: I had to see how you were doing. The team understood. They send their best and are very proud of you. Did you really think I wouldn't welcome you home?

Peter: Of course I thought you would. I just didn't know when you would be back from the mission. If I knew you were coming I would have taken a shorter way home.

May: We were just talking about how proud we are of you.

Peter: thank you, I feel a lot better.

Tony: I think it's best that you go back to therapy along with the NA meetings.

Peter: right. Yes I agree.

May: we want you to stay healthy and clean. If there is anything else we can do for you just let us know.

Peter: uh, well...

May: Is there something you need from us?

Peter: Well I wanted to see if there was a way for Mr. Stark to pull some strings so I can see MJ at rehab. I know only family members are supposed to visit but maybe it could be possible to pull strings and get me there at least once. I haven't seen her in two months.

Tony: I don't think it's a good idea kid. Sorry Peter. You'll see her when she gets out. I think it is what's best for her and you.

Peter: okay. But I can't wait a whole month to see her. I'm going crazy without her.

Tony: Let's go talk in your room. We'll talk about it.

Peter: Alright Mr. Stark.