Chapter Forty-Six: In Class

Tuesday, at school. Ned and Peter are in class working on an assignment together.

Ned: I barely saw you yesterday. We never got to talk about the party.

Peter: Do we have too?

Ned: You ditched me Peter. You disappeared. I went outside to find you but you were gone.

Peter: I...

Ned: You could have at least texted me, just letting me know. I was all alone. Where did you go Peter? And why did you ignore me? Did I do something to you?

Peter: Ned calm down. I didn't mean to ditch you. It was a crazy night. I didn't disappear. MJ and I hung out upstairs. I was a little drunk.

Ned: Wait, you were up there the whole time? You told me you were going outside.

Peter: Well, yeah. We were outside but then we decided to go hang out upstairs. Not many people were upstairs so...

Ned: oh, I didn't even think to look upstairs for you. What were you even doing up there? The party was downstairs.

Peter: Just hanging out...

As Peter says this he sees MJ walking towards him and Ned.

Peter: Here she comes. Let's not talk about this now, okay?

MJ: Hey Peter. Hey Ned.

Peter: uh hey MJ. Ned and I were just talking about the class work. How are you?

MJ: Mmm... I'm good.

Ned: yeah totally talking about school.

Peter: So MJ do you need anything?

MJ: I have what you asked for. Just wanted to let you know.

Ned: I totally understand what you're talking about.

Ned winks at Peter. MJ gives them a weird look.

Peter: oh. Great. Thanks for letting me know. Let's talk about this another time, me and Ned have to get back to the assignment.

MJ: right. Because you and Ned were talking about the school work. Very important stuff.

Peter looks down then looks back at MJ. She knows.

Aloneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें